MAC style seeker

lyseD

Hidden Treasure and Delectable.

Glad I can pass on the olive fluidline, I have four going right now.

Icecaramellatte

I was just going through my vanity and found a MUFE Aqualiner #11 from last fall. I wonder how close this color is to Dark Diversion. Anyone have both? I would love to know. TIA
I don't think they are anything alike. #11 is much lighter and more sparkly than Dark Diversion. I'm really bad at swatch pics, but here goes.

Jenrbelt

I don't think they are anything alike.  #11 is much lighter and more sparkly than Dark Diversion.  I'm really bad at swatch pics, but here goes.
Thanks for this! I wasn't sure if I needed both. I probably don't but will get Dark Diversion anyways. I am such a sucker for plums! Thanks for swatching. :bigstar:

OhSoJaded

Thanks for the swatches, breakfastinrome!

My list is still full of maybes. The only thing confirmed by the swatches is that I'm going to buy NARS Outlaw...Haha, oh boy, another blush!

...I really need to figure out my list...

Audrey C

Dark Diversion is gorgeous. I'm wearing it right now with a l'Oreal Infallible neutral on the lid and Moth Brown in the crease/outer corner. I really like DD; it's not obviously purple or plum but it's much more flattering than black would be on me. It's almost a neutral. I should remember to wear it more. I grab Dipdown as my everyday f/l.

OhSoJaded

Dark Diversion is gorgeous. I'm wearing it right now with a l'Oreal Infallible neutral on the lid and Moth Brown in the crease/outer corner. I really like DD; it's not obviously purple or plum but it's much more flattering than black would be on me. It's almost a neutral. I should remember to wear it more. I grab Dipdown as my everyday f/l.
I agree, I LOVE Dark Diversion. In fact, getting a BU is probably the only sure thing on my list (unless I happen to find one at a CCO this week).

Richelle83

Crap the lipglasses are way prettier than I thought. I don't need another sparkly red but danggit Ready To Roam is gorgeous!! But I wonder really how similar it is to CoC. The other two. Crap.

hoshiakari_

Dang it... I am loving Restless but it looks so much like Plum Fun but without the bronze glitters. Agreed, Richelle... Ready to Roam looks beautiful.

Jenrbelt

So far list: Dark Diversion Local Wares Restless Camden Chic I am with you Richelle83 on the Ready to Roam. I will have to check that one out in person. Between CoC and Send Me Sailing, I might be set on red gloss for awhile! But then again, what's one more red gloss :shock:

Richelle83

I am with you Richelle83 on the Ready to Roam. I will have to check that one out in person. Between CoC and Send Me Sailing, I might be set on red gloss for awhile! But then again, what's one more red gloss
icon_eek.gif
Exactly! One more won't kill us right?!

ladyarwen

Wow, Ready to Roam does look exactly like CoC. I guess if I get RtR, then I won't have to worry about CoC. XD

kimibos

ugggghhhhhhhh i kind of want the dark and orange mattenes and the lip glosses now, and i already wanted 2 blushes
mac_addict.gif