MAC style seeker

peachsuns

I only want Dark Diversion. Should I order online now or wait till next week and buy it at my counter?
sigh.gif

Sorry this is off topic. I'm interested in Prep + Prime Lip. Does this help the dryness of the Matte l/s? TIA!

Happy hauling everyone!
cheerleader.gif

Fiberluver

The 15 pan palette is 'sold out' (not out of stock) and so is the 6 pan blush palette. My guess is that the new palettes will appear on the site very shortly. The price has gone up incredibly; it's one thing to bump the price up a bit but this increase is insane. I wanted another 15 pan so I'll see if I can find one in a local store. Otherwise, I'll take the insert out of my 15 pan so I can store more e/s in there. There is no way I'm paying double to triple the cost of the 15 pan for essentially the same thing.
WOW! I can't believe the palettes are going up in price.

I just reorganized mine and actually have a bunch of empty slots.

Well, I guess this means I need to buckle down and get cracking using up my e/s!

EekaBoo

I only want Dark Diversion. Should I order online now or wait till next week and buy it at my counter? :sigh: Sorry this is off topic. I'm interested in Prep + Prime Lip. Does this help the dryness of the Matte l/s? TIA! Happy hauling everyone! :cheer:
Buy it online! Duckrodeo just posted the 2 day shipping code.

Jenrbelt

I was all ready to check out my items at work tonight and then a bullrush of customers came in! So I was like NOOOOOOO my MAC items will sell out!  I just got home and quickly skimmed the thread and there weren't any shipping codes. Everything is still in stock so I was like hmm, there must be a code here somewhere! Style didn't work, Fashion didn't work, Seeker didn't work and then I thought "What about Nomad?" BAM! 2-day shipping! Now if only I could muster up the energy to complete the order! I feel bad for getting so many black boxes in a week! LOL my UPS man must think, "DAMN Shoe-sized black boxes! What is this chick doing? Eating her makeup?!"  
My UPS man has been here so many times this week I am starting to get kind of embarassed! Thanks for your sleuthing!! I remember those bullrushes! I miss them and sometimes wonder if they'd let me back there to make my own! By the way I was both an SS and a manager there. So congrats again!

Odelia

LOL I'm worried what my delivery guy must think as well. If I weren't so worried about things selling out, I would let some time pass between orders lol.
Good job on the super sleuthing 2 day shipping code!!
th_thstars.gif

Odelia

My UPS man has been here so many times this week I am starting to get kind of embarassed! Thanks for your sluething! I remember those bullrushes! I miss them and sometimes wonder if they'd let me back there to make my own! By the way I was both an SS and a manager there. So congrats again!
Oh geez, I am so glad to see I'm not the only one starting to feel this way!
ohboy.gif

duckrodeo

Still haven't pulled the trigger on my order lol. Idk what my dealio is. Maybe I'm MACxed out. lol

You're welcome for sharing the code! I'm glad some of you have already ordered your goodies!

I'm still iffy about Camden Chic, especially with the Marilyn lipsticks coming out. They're priced higher, but you do get more product in them. But I do love mattenes!

Local Wares is a must, so maybe I should just order LW and the Dandelion bag and consider myself good until payday.

MissTT

Poops and ladders! I wish I would have seen the 2-day code before I ordered. Now I have to wait like a mere mortal while the rest of you show off your goodies.

Baby1black

Still haven't pulled the trigger on my order lol. Idk what my dealio is. Maybe I'm MACxed out. lol You're welcome for sharing the code! I'm glad some of you have already ordered your goodies! I'm still iffy about Camden Chic, especially with the Marilyn lipsticks coming out. They're priced higher, but you do get more product in them. But I do love mattenes! Local Wares is a must, so maybe I should just order LW and the Dandelion bag and consider myself good until payday. 
I only ordered local wares but I called to see if they can change to the 2 day shipping using the code u provided.the rep said she will try but no promises.damn should have waited.i think with the by request craziness I just become obsessed with hitting the order button before things sell out.

CartoonChic

I only ordered local wares but I called to see if they can change to the 2 day shipping using the code u provided.the rep said she will try but no promises.damn should have waited.i think with the by request craziness I just become obsessed with hitting the order button before things sell out.
That's exactly what I did. My first attempt to upgrade the shipping failed, but I'm going to try again in the morning. I know this has been done for other members on here if you catch the order early enough. I'm not giving up. The representative I spoke to tonight wasn't giving off a helpful vibe.

CartoonChic

{snip}
I'm still iffy about Camden Chic, especially with the Marilyn lipsticks coming out. They're priced higher, but you do get more product in them. But I do love mattenes!
I don't know if this will sound weird, but I'm usually not drawn to brown lipsticks because I'm brown. It's a color I see all day everyday, lol. I want something different. But there's something about Camden Chic that drew me in.

duckrodeo

Allllll right! Final answer: Skipping Camden Chic.

I compared Allura's swatches and CC looks similar to Legendary mattene, which I have and don't really use very often. It could be because it lacks the red, while CC looks like it has a little more red to it, but I'm sure if I switch it up with a lip liner, I could get Legendary + lipliner to look remarkably similar to CC. Money saved!

Local Wares, Restless and Dandelion bag for me. Now if I could think about Hidden Treasure. HMMM Edit: NAH. I'll hold out for Outlaw instead. I'm going to get Illamasqua's Tweak blush, too because I am so, so sad I missed out on Bite of an Apple blush. Saving them up on my Sephora wish list and crossing my fingers for a Friends&Family sale, soon!

Copperhead

Earlier this week I was thinking of buying a tube of MAC's Paramount for fall. Actually I should check my stash because I might have it already. I'll do that tomorrow. It's late and I don't feel like digging. Hahaha! Camden Chic reminds me of Paramount but I might like the finish of Camden Chic better.

duckrodeo

My UPS man has been here so many times this week I am starting to get kind of embarassed! Thanks for your sleuthing!! I remember those bullrushes! I miss them and sometimes wonder if they'd let me back there to make my own! By the way I was both an SS and a manager there. So congrats again!
Haha, my UPS man can probably drive to my residence in his sleep and plop packages on my doorstep! You're welcome! I Love the 2-day shipping codes. For some reason I can never muster up $5 to pay the extra dough, but west coast is seriously slow on MAC deliveries, and they usually take about a week. I love the shipping codes for that $5 savings hehee

Ahh, bullrushes are fun when they go smoothly! Today was fairly all right, but of course it was when I was by myself. When my co-worker was there we were slowwwww. We have a theory that customers must pray on the solo barista! Then we get a bunch of "Why are you by yourself? Where's your co-worker?" Oh, I'm the understudy for x, y, and z today, I'm a one-woman band!

Thanks for the congrats! I'm totally apprehensive, but seizing the opportunity! I'm mourning the loss of her as a manager because she's a great person, and has done such a great job in making our team perform the way we do. I hope I can fill even part of her shoes! I'm also still itching to move on, aka I'm having mid-twenties life crisis lol. I'm trying to look at the big picture and hunker down, seize the opportunity and just take in the experience, but a part of me is still glancing at my degree, wondering when it will not only pay off, but be paid off. Still a couple dozen more loan payments to make!

ANYWAY, That was a rant-and-a-half lol! Back to the Style Seeker!

I wonder when Temptalia will get her items and post swatches?

Christy0188

Haha, my UPS man can probably drive to my residence in his sleep and plop packages on my doorstep! You're welcome! I Love the 2-day shipping codes. For some reason I can never muster up $5 to pay the extra dough, but west coast is seriously slow on MAC deliveries, and they usually take about a week. I love the shipping codes for that $5 savings hehee

Ahh, bullrushes are fun when they go smoothly! Today was fairly all right, but of course it was when I was by myself. When my co-worker was there we were slowwwww. We have a theory that customers must pray on the solo barista! Then we get a bunch of "Why are you by yourself? Where's your co-worker?" Oh, I'm the understudy for x, y, and z today, I'm a one-woman band!

Thanks for the congrats! I'm totally apprehensive, but seizing the opportunity! I'm mourning the loss of her as a manager because she's a great person, and has done such a great job in making our team perform the way we do. I hope I can fill even part of her shoes! I'm also still itching to move on, aka I'm having mid-twenties life crisis lol. I'm trying to look at the big picture and hunker down, seize the opportunity and just take in the experience, but a part of me is still glancing at my degree, wondering when it will not only pay off, but be paid off. Still a couple dozen more loan payments to make!

ANYWAY, That was a rant-and-a-half lol! Back to the Style Seeker!

I wonder when Temptalia will get her items and post swatches?
Allura beauty on You tube Has review and swatches! :)

Latest posts