MAC style seeker

Icecaramellatte

Nice haul! Excited to hear your opinion of the eyeshadows. Marche aux puces is on my list, and I am still curious about On the Hunt. I want to see them in person or see more swatches to determine if I need one or both. Need Dark Diversion and Local Wares, but I will grab those at the store when I check out the eyeshadows and swatch the blushes. I am excited that this collection is your colors! I wonder about the gloss+mattene combo, too. It seems like putting a gloss over a matte defeats the purpose...but hey, if it looks good, it looks good!
Well, that is why I like the idea. I don't really like the matte look. So it just might work for me.

sherm

if you have less than $50... use the code and choose overnight and it will be $10.... second day is $5
Darn, I sure did like getting free overnight shipping with my HC haul! I ordered Marche Aux Puces and Lady Danger - I liked On the Hunt in the store but elected to pick one to save cash and I think I'll get more use of MAP.

HoneyMilk

My hubby is going to freak if he notices another MAC charge on our debit :shock: my fingers are crossed that just this one more charge slips by him! I might have to grab a gift card at the grocery this week for more of my haul! LOL
I always remind my husband that my other hobby is much more expensive- collecting diamonds! :encore: It works...

BeLucky

I just got 2 Supercontinental and 1 Dark Diversion...this collection came out tonight right after I dropped a lot at sephora.com. Of course!
heat.gif

bulbasaur359

I'm so sad that I am broke until payday. Ugh! I guess I'll just hit the store on the 24th. Hopefully the stuff I want the most is still there. I want Hidden Treasure, Local Wares, and Dark Diversion. Hopefully those are items that will stick around for a day lol.

Genn

It works...
LOL my husband said "maybe you should go back to buying shoes" make up just seems to add up so fast. I need that lipstick to go with that eyshadow and that blush is just so pretty. maybe this lipstick for these colored outfits etc etc but I could limit myself to one pair shoes a month

Audrey C

Not sure what happened, but I don't think I can be bothered to order any of this. I'm irked by the duos and even more irked about the 15 pan palette elimination; I don't want to spend $50 on a palette and I can't believe the arrogance to assume that we will. The 4 pan I was about to order (no 15 pans left in stock) that was $8.50 a couple of weeks ago is suddenly $11. Really MAC? I'm glad I didn't want any of the BR lippies because this tiny quantity LE bit is ridiculous. Maybe I'm just tired, crabby and over-saturated on makeup, but I think MAC has pissed me off.

I'm going to skip.

CartoonChic

I ordered the stuff I didn't get at the event. I decided to go ahead and try my first mattene. Here's my total and final haul for Styleseeker:

Local Wares f/l x2
Dark Diversion f/l BU
Rich Ground f/l
Restless l/g x2
Ready to Roam l/g
Eclectic Edge l/g
Camden Chic mattene

I'm also not the biggest lipglass fan, but I couldn't resist these colors. A BU of Center of the Universe MSF also ended up in my cart. kimibos, love your nails.

Baby1black

Just local wares. I skipped most of the fluidlines at the shop cook collection and regret it now. Dark diversion will not get only because I do have hyper violet which I use as a fluidline and works great! I

Copperhead

Not sure what happened, but I don't think I can be bothered to order any of this. I'm irked by the duos and even more irked about the 15 pan palette elimination; I don't want to spend $50 on a palette and I can't believe the arrogance to assume that we will. The 4 pan I was about to order (no 15 pans left in stock) that was $8.50 a couple of weeks ago is suddenly $11. Really MAC? I'm glad I didn't want any of the BR lippies because this tiny quantity LE bit is ridiculous. Maybe I'm just tired, crabby and over-saturated on makeup, but I think MAC has pissed me off.

I'm going to skip.
MAC is getting rid of the 15 pan palette?

mousygiggles

I looked and didn't get any of this collection besides what I had preordered. It just does nothing for me. Local Wares and Supercontinental were it for me. I love Avenue and Stunner so I got these but I think they are close enough to have skipped and not missed.

liesierre

I'm going to skip.
maybe you should start buying Zpalettes? I hear the Coastal Scents ones also fit mac eyeshadows, etc.