MAC style seeker

Copperhead

Thanks I will try a dark lip. But if that doesn't work, I do have WW Heroine. Thanks!

I didn't know you could do this. Where is that option? I hate UPS.

Is there a warehouse on the West Coast? I'm wondering how you get packages so fast. I ordered overnight too. I haven't received a shipping notice but I expect it on Friday as the order was placed after 3pm.
Just put your p.o. box number as your shipping address. It would have to be standard shipping though. I don't think you can do overnight or 2 day to a p.o. box.

liesierre

Thanks I will try a dark lip. But if that doesn't work, I do have WW Heroine. Thanks!

I didn't know you could do this. Where is that option? I hate UPS.

Is there a warehouse on the West Coast? I'm wondering how you get packages so fast. I ordered overnight too. I haven't received a shipping notice but I expect it on Friday as the order was placed after 3pm.
Nope - they ship from Louisville KY...

If i order before 6ish PST, I'll usually get it the next day if I use overnight... its only happened like once where I didnt, and that was a sunday night when I ordered.

Mac-Guy

Anybody Team 3 for blushes? Join me!
flower.gif

mousygiggles

Nope. Not this time. Team 1 and only! Supercontinental is the only one I am feeling would even possibly work for me. I did get Outlaw today though! That is as red as I will go.

valkolak

I ended up ordering Restless (that one's getting lots of love I see!) and also broke down and got Flash of Flesh. I'm still lemming the blushes for some reason. This collection is just too beautiful when you see all the pieces laid out next to each other.

karmalissa

Just hauled:
local wares
fun finds
restless
supercontinental

So exciting! I adore Fall collections the most. Mac Me Over was just one big orgasm for me.
yahoo.gif

elkaknits

eh 3 hours and b4 I noticed my lips felt non melty so I peeked and the gloss be gone... slight sheen no color tho

valkolak

Anyone else getting Camden Chic? I need to decide before I submit the final tally...
I'm trying to resist honestly! In photos it doesn't look all that unique to me but it is tdf in Allura's live swatch. There are other perm shades like it but idk it just looks so rich.

martiangurll

I'm trying to resist honestly! In photos it doesn't look all that unique to me but it is tdf in Allura's live swatch. There are other perm shades like it but idk it just looks so rich.
I think it would look good on you. It looks like the quintessential autumnal brick red. I think I am talking myself into getting it (along with Guacamole, Jete, Rocker, and Supercontiental and the "ugly olive" fluidline