MAC Styledriven Discussion

PrettyKitty

I'm SO in love with my Sweet Satisfaction eyeshadow!
heart.gif

PrettyKitty

Wow, someone remember me. LOL
I stopped doing FOTD's 5-6 years ago. My old looks might still be here on specktra but I'm not sure. My makeup is pretty boring now, I don't have much time to play with colors and take pictures!
Dear Prettykitty, is there any place where I can see your looks and tutorials? I would be thrilled!

martiangurll

What are your thoughts on Driven by love lipglass?

My thoughts are, if you like blue based hot pinks, you should get one! I am afraid of the stickiness and too grossed out by testers to try in the store...

I went and reswatched all the eyeshadows and wasn't really in a hurry to get anything. But the texture is so lovely. I am suspicious this is a trend of MAC issuing more of these larger size e/s and replacing the smaller ones so they can charge more for each one and sell more palettes...see how paranoid I am?

StyleBlack

I like it alot. It lasts FOREVER. I ate and drank several hours after application, and it barely transferred and stayed as intense.

The color is a true, bright, blue red on me (I'm NW45 and up). It's very shiny and thick, but I can't recall if it was sticky or not. I prefer the way it applies with a lacquer wand rather than with the doefoot it comes with. The doefoot wipes it away, where as the lacquer wand lays it on. But it's fab. Have you tried it yet?

What are your thoughts on Driven by love lipglass?

romi79_2008

^ No, want to buy it. I like the color but I`m not sure about its stickiness and the reviews around it. I `m attracted to the idea of having a glossy lipcolor without reapplying for several hours. I can`t try it before buying so I`m counting on your opinions :)

Icecaramellatte

I wanted to wear Keep Your Cool eyeshadow this week. I had a hard time deciding what to pair it with. I finally settled on Vex. I wore Vex all over the lid with Keep Your Cool in the outer V. I liked the look but I think I need one more color to make it more polished. Any ideas? How are you wearing Keep Your Cool?

martiangurll

I wish we had more reviews of long these lip colors last. If they are anything like the kissable colors, I would be very interested. I feel this collection got lost in the hype of all the LE stuff. I know the fear of an LE item being gone forever pushes me to buy those products first, and potentially good products that are perm get overlooked due to this fear. I am a little afraid of the stickiness people are saying with these lip colors. But I love gloss and would love a long lasting one!

PixieDancer

Picked up my first 2 shadows from this collection today! Carefree and Sunny Outlook. Can't wait to try them out!
How is everyone liking these shadows? Any recommendations for must-haves? I'd like to pick up a few more and would love any feedback on shadows you're using and loving from this collection!

xasperadastra

I wish we had more reviews of long these lip colors last. If they are anything like the kissable colors, I would be very interested. I feel this collection got lost in the hype of all the LE stuff. I know the fear of an LE item being gone forever pushes me to buy those products first, and potentially good products that are perm get overlooked due to this fear. I am a little afraid of the stickiness people are saying with these lip colors. But I love gloss and would love a long lasting one!

it's true, LE products come first for me but I've decided to give some love to the perm line and I've bought Lasting Achievement (you can find a small review on my blog on the Daphne & Iris post). yes, the pro longwear lipglass are sticky but I like the way they feel on my lips!

PinkBasset

Picked up my first 2 shadows from this collection today! Carefree and Sunny Outlook. Can't wait to try them out!
How is everyone liking these shadows? Any recommendations for must-haves? I'd like to pick up a few more and would love any feedback on shadows you're using and loving from this collection!

I love Lie Low and Legendary Black! They make such a wonderful sultry smokey eye together. :) I curious about Carefree, I wonder how close it is to Peek-At-You megametal?

PixieDancer

Lie Low is on my list! I don't have Peek-At-You so I can't compare for you, sorry! I got Carefree because it's a multi-tasker. Eyeshadow AND beautiful golden highlighting shade for the face!

I love Lie Low and Legendary Black! They make such a wonderful sultry smokey eye together. :) I curious about Carefree, I wonder how close it is to Peek-At-You megametal?