MAC Styledriven Discussion

martiangurll

A few more thoughts on my stuff from this collection: I wore Sweet Satisfaction today. It's one of those colors that doesn't look like much when you apply it but when you're all done with your look, you fall in love with it. It makes you look awake and glowing. I wore it with a dark green shadow by thebalm and I really liked how it turned out. What I'm most excited about, though is my playtime with Whoops! and What a Blast. These two are perfect together. I really don't like the gloss on it's own, but the pencil makes it way better. The pencil is creamy and the color is beautiful. I don't feel any dryness that I find troublesome. It keeps the gloss from looking patchy and it keeps it in place. On it own, I felt the gloss slide and it looked blotchy. I think the liner also minimized the stickiness and the need to apply layers of gloss. The color of the pencil is vivid and therefore, you only need the tiniest bit of gloss. Perfect combo.
love.gif
dare I hope for a picture? you're making us jones here

Ashleybubbles83

ashley lol u r nuts. But this has happened to me before. I say NO and they end up in my cart! and then on my lips!

Haha it's probably because I realize I spend way too much on makeup and if I'm gonna buy anything it better be something I'm gonna use...so I went and swatched everything but the eye products and nothing screamed buy me! I'm gonna stick with it haha

romi79_2008

I`m gonna buy some of the lipliners, reviews say they don`t budge, so I got my eyes on a couple of them. I still find them a little expensive, 18$+ taxes, but on the other side< i never finished a lliner so I think they worth it, It`s like a long term investment lol

Piarpreet

Coral is just a naturally brightening color. I love it for any product... except mascara hahahaha maybe even liner...

I love coral lippies and blushes....

U have no clue how many coral blushes i have its kinda ridiculous. Its that blend of orange and pink that works so damn well!!!!

nunu

I swatched one of the lip pencils and was surprised at how the swatch didn't budge after rubbing it so hard, needless to say i went back and got 3 of them, kiss me quick, more to love and staunchly stylish.

UrbanSweetheart

Coral is just a naturally brightening color. I love it for any product... except mascara hahahaha maybe even liner...

I love coral lippies and blushes....

U have no clue how many coral blushes i have its kinda ridiculous. Its that blend of orange and pink that works so damn well!!!!
As do I, my friend...as do I!
greengrin.gif

martiangurll

Shontay + coral lippie = fabulous.
thud.gif
Thank you so much for sharing!
iagree.gif
Coral lippie is to me, an instant complexion brightener. It makes me happy.
love.gif
This is so true (both statements)

I put up all my coral lippies for "Spring" so I would use my more autumnal colors, but I keep reaching for them. Guess I will end up digging them back out. I think Crosswires is my favorite lippy ever and Fanfare is my go to color for easy brightening lipstick. I guess I got to work on getting more coral blushes. Right now all I have is Alpha Girl which has only fair color payoff being a BP and all (and a My Paradise I have not touched because the flower is too pretty to disturb) so I would love some recommendations on your favorite coral blushes?

peachsuns

I know what you mean, martiangurll. I love to move on to more fall colors, but I'm still rockin' Hibiscus.
girlhaha.gif
This l/s is just too pretty! LOL
I will def check Crosswires and Fanfare after I finish my Hibiscus. I guess I'll keep wearing the coral lippies no matter what. Glad to know there are many coral lippies and blushes lovers here.
greengrin.gif

My favorite coral blush is Joie-de-Vivre cremeblend blush. I wear it sheer and it's gorgeous! I love it because it doesn't turn orange or red on me. This probably won't help anyone much since it's LE. Sorry. I wish I knew more about the permanent blushes. Hope we'll get some help from our lovely Specktra-ettes.

Back to topic, I haven't got Fresh Flare yet.
cutey.gif

LeeleeBell

Still SO in love with Endless Drama l/s...so strange I seem to be the only one talking about it
eyelove.gif

Today I wore it with Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Raspberry Pie layered on top and OMG!! It's perfection!