MAC Styledriven Discussion

BeautyByLele

I dont think I can even make a list becuz Aug/ Sept looks like it gonna be super crazy . . . . at least one collection is perm so maybe I can just pick up one or two items to hold me over.

I think one day I need to skip
holysheep.gif
an LE collection or two and knock some things off my perm wishlist . .

m0rg3nst3rn

I remember seeing the Hot Paprika eyeshadow and one lipcreme and one lipglass being used at IMATS here in L.A. because thy did a panel on the Fall/Winter trends. I believe the artist said that the lipglasses are supposed to wear for 6 hours with no fading and that they aren't so sticky. She also said that with these the lip pencils are supposed to go on first and they made them to accompany the lipglasses. Hot Paprika was really pretty and so were the lip products and everything seemed to apply really well and smoothly.

I don't know which collection that it will be coming out with but there will be a new prolongwear foundation too. I can't remember the name of it but it's in my phone, it is one of those color matching ones that all you have to do is be in the right range and it will match your skintone. I asked if it will be permanent or LE but she said she wasn't sure and wasn't the one to ask though she believes that they were "leaning" towards it being permanent...

TeresitaMC

Thank you so much for the link, tamarindi!! <3
There are sooo many products I want here! I will have to go at it slowly.

QueenOfSnark

Since these are bigger than the normal shadows when I pick some up, I'll only go for everyday neutrals I know I'd go through quickly. These are calling my name:

• One to Watch Light warm brown (Satin)
  • Lie Low Dark frosted golden brown (Frost)
  • Make Your Mark Dark chocolate (Satin)
  • Keep Your Cool Dark grey brown (Satin)
  • Legendary Black Warm almost black (Satin)

I've been on a lip pencil kick lately, so I'm peering at those as well. And that bright orange lip glass...even though I have a bajillion orange lip glasses. >_>

xasperadastra

I've depotted my peacocky's and put them in a blush palette... I could put also these one i that palette removing the interior! I like 5-6 of this eyeshadow!!! But I have to limit my purchases and my love for browns and purples XD

dxgirly

I think I want:

Sunny Outlook e/s
Fresh Flare e/s
Tease With Ease e/s
Plush e/s
Styledriven e/s

I hope they are buttery smooth.

BeckyBenett

OOH!! I love the promo picture! Especially how its over the top! That's how promo pictures are supposed to look like!!

It's time for a Z-palette.
haha. excellent solution =) lucky for me i dont like to depot my eyeshadows. easier for me to take with me in their individual pots for touch ups! also i like the look of all my eyeshadows lined up in my drawer. hmm, a little weird perhaps but yup!

XxMoOmOoxX

haha. excellent solution =) lucky for me i dont like to depot my eyeshadows. easier for me to take with me in their individual pots for touch ups! also i like the look of all my eyeshadows lined up in my drawer. hmm, a little weird perhaps but yup!
I can't buy individual eyeshadows because if I don't have it all in front of me in an eyeshadow palette, then I'll end up forgetting about it and not use it.

LMD84

I can't buy individual eyeshadows because if I don't have it all in front of me in an eyeshadow palette, then I'll end up forgetting about it and not use it.
i get what you're saying... maybe you could try placing any single shadows near where your palettes are? that is what i do and it means i can see them so i don't forget about them :)

BeckyBenett

hmm i hve my eyeshadows lined up in their boxes. so ill look at their names and i knw which one i have nt used in awhile =)

mind u i hve only about 15 indiv eyeshadows, tts why i cn kp them individually. if i had more, it will be difficult to store!

emarie

I wish Mac would release a palette that could hold larger sized shadows. The fact that they can't fit into a 15 pan palette is turning me off from buying them.

sss215

I wish Mac would release a palette that could hold larger sized shadows. The fact that they can't fit into a 15 pan palette is turning me off from buying them.
do these fit the MAC blush palette? If so, that is an option

Latest posts