MAC - Stylishly Yours Discussion

laylalovesmac

Ooh! That is so exciting to hear! I can't wait to get my box now. Won't get it until next week though since I live so far away.

peachsuns

I finally saw the collection at the store today. I didn't pick up anything because I was in a hurry. I may go back for Style Curve. That one was lovely. Very cute pinkish purple. Love the not too opaque finish for this color.
yes.gif

laylalovesmac

So glad I decided not to skip this one! Can't wait to see the pinkish purple loveliness.

I finally saw the collection at the store today. I didn't pick up anything because I was in a hurry. I may go back for Style Curve. That one was lovely. Very cute pinkish purple. Love the not too opaque finish for this color.
yes.gif

peachsuns

Fuchsia violet sounds more appropriate? I'm not very good at explaining the colors.
lol.gif

Hope you will get your box soon!
heart.gif

Pinkdollface

I purchased Something New. What a fun shade of pink! I love a bold lip. Sadly, it clashes with the shirt I'm wearing today, but maybe I'll don it tomorrow.

I also picked up Play It Proper. I'm an NC15 and love the lighter beauty powders. I plan to use this one over blushes as a highlight. Gosh I hope it works as a highlight. It's even more pale than Oh So Fair!
I'm sure you will love Play It Proper! I'm an NC15 too and i love both beauty powders from this collection!
Play It Proper works perfect as a highlighter with pink blushes
love.gif

honybr

Quote: Originally Posted by laylalovesmac

I knew I would cave, too.
lol.gif
It just seems too interesting to pass up. A nice mix of pink and purple. Plus, I kind of regret passing on RIS from VV, so I feel like this will sort of make up for it.

Layla, I bet Style Curve will make you like RIS if you use them together. It doesn't alter the color of SC it just makes your lips look more shiney (in a good way). It looks great alone as well. I hope you enjoy it!

keijukainen

This won't be released in the Nordics or in the Finland/Baltics region according to my spies.
ssad.gif

What?!? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!
crybaby.gif

Finland, the land of the boring strikes again! I f***ing hate living in a country where beige and brown are the only colors that sell.

I hate buying lippies without swatching them first and I won't be buying three CCBs without testing them first either. Just when everybody started raving about Style Curve.. This was so disappointing I feel like skipping Cham Pale too
ssad.gif

Face2Mac

I got two things Follow your Fancy and Fix+Lavender, so boring.

There has to be something else I want from this collection but the CCB'S clog my cheeks, there is way too much oil in them and Neo Orange is so hot to me but I just know that I won't rock it, look at it, but never wear it out of the house.

elegant-one

There has to be something else I want from this collection but the CCB'S clog my cheeks, there is way too much oil in them and Neo Orange is so hot to me but I just know that I won't rock it, look at it, but never wear it out of the house.
There you are! Missed you being around.

liba

I'm amazed there isn't more love for New Fixation here.

I don't have a lot of pigments for a reason - I feel like they need to be really versatile or just the sort of thing I'd wear all the time to justify that amount of product.

Well, New Fixation just fits that bill so perfectly. It's an amazing red with a really fantastic texture and you can use it on eyes, lips and cheeks. You can make it really really sheer and have the subtle sparkle highlighted or you can make it very dense and it will read as a matte. Great product - it was the only thing I really couldn't pass up in this collection.

HMC

What?!? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!
crybaby.gif

Finland, the land of the boring strikes again! I f***ing hate living in a country where beige and brown are the only colors that sell.

I hate buying lippies without swatching them first and I won't be buying three CCBs without testing them first either. Just when everybody started raving about Style Curve.. This was so disappointing I feel like skipping Cham Pale too
ssad.gif

Girl let me tell you...even though you don't like purchasing lippies without trying them first, i can ASSURE you that you will not be disappointed with Style Curve! I highly encourage you to get it and pair it with MAC's Magenta lipliner! DO IT! DO IT! lol
pompom.gif

keijukainen

Girl let me tell you...even though you don't like purchasing lippies without trying them first, i can ASSURE you that you will not be disappointed with Style Curve! I highly encourage you to get it and pair it with MAC's Magenta lipliner! DO IT! DO IT! lol
pompom.gif
Thanks, HMC! I've decided I love my RIS way too much to skip Style Curve
greengrin.gif

So hard to decide which one of the CCBs I should get. Madly Magenta is probably the most unique one but Movie Star Red was compared to Gesina and Virgin Isle gives such a fresh look it'd be great for spring and summer.

Btw, I just called the counter in Helsinki - we will only get Cham Pale apparently on the 2nd, no Stylishly Yours for us.

Camnagem

Shit. I'm having a hard time resisting the BP's. Knowing me I'll cave on at least one of them...soon. Probably Too Chic. I really want Dark Diversion (love the color!), but if it's sheer...that's not gonna work for me. I need an eyeliner I don't have to apply multiple layers of.

Hey!!! We were just wondering where you were/talking about you. Glad to see you here!
friends.gif

I have a few lipsticks that I never wear out of the house for one reason or another, lol. I rock them when I'm doing the dishes or vacuuming and remove them before the man comes home.
girlhaha.gif

lunadestella

I only bought Style Curve from Stylishly Yours. Really enjoyed playing with all the colors in this collection but at the end of the day Style Curve was the only one that I really fell in love with. It looks amazing on with Sin-tillation but ... and goodness I know some ladies on here are going to kill me for saying this ... I skipped on Sin-tillation and Bubble Lounge from Cham Pale because the new Chanel spring collection just arrived at my mall and I couldn't stop comparing Sin-tillation with Chanel's Aragonite glossimer. I *had* to get Aragonite and it looks really good with Style Curve. Pure happiness.
eyelove.gif

Latest posts