MAC - Stylishly Yours Discussion

User38

I adore the scent of lavender... but only on sheets/pillows.. not on my face because scents can sometime make me itch.. kinda like glitter.. lol

GlamQueen21

I'm so going to get Too Chic BP next since it had a sheen and was not too frosty like Play It Proper. I cannot wait to receive Style Curve l/s!

Ember2

I adore the scent of lavender... but only on sheets/pillows.. not on my face because scents can sometime make me itch.. kinda like glitter.. lol
Lavender is lovely. I love spritzing my sheets with it too. I have a lavender linen spray that I use when I iron.

HMC

HMC, love your avatar, especially the lipstick looks great!
Aww hey, thanks so much!!
blush-anim-cl.gif
lol Sweet of you to say

HMC

I'm so going to get Too Chic BP next since it had a sheen and was not too frosty like Play It Proper. I cannot wait to receive Style Curve l/s!

I am excited for you to receive it too!! If you couldn't tell throughout this thread i have been raving about this l/s! lol

RayannaBanana

Does anyone know what the model in the promo picture has on her cheeks?

Also. I don't know if I want to get Too Chic or Pearl CCB!

GlamQueen21

[quote name="HMC" url="/forum/thread/168657/mac-stylishly-yours-discussion/750#post_2068064"]

Quote: Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

I am excited for you to receive it too!! If you couldn't tell throughout this thread i have been raving about this l/s! lol
[/quote] Yeah, I remember you raved about it and I bet it did look gorgeous on your lips!

Face2Mac

I just received my package and the Lavendar Fix is so pretty smelling. It doesn't seem like it will overpowering and it will cover the smell of my HG foundation Revlon Colorstay which smells like clay. I going to use it tomm. and determine if I have to get back-ups.

Follow your Fancy reminds me of the turned down version of Electric Coral p/g and in a blind eyeshadow test I couldn't tell the difference between Firecracker but they still are different but unless you love coral, I don't think I need both.

rockin

I just received my package and the Lavendar Fix is so pretty smelling. It doesn't seem like it will overpowering and it will cover the smell of my HG foundation Revlon Colorstay which smells like clay. I going to use it tomm. and determine if I have to get back-ups.

Follow your Fancy reminds me of the turned down version of Electric Coral p/g and in a blind eyeshadow test I couldn't tell the difference between Firecracker but they still are different but unless you love coral, I don't think I need both.
Are Follow Your Fancy and Firecracker really that close? I've been wanting FYF ever since I saw the promo pics of it, but I already have Firecracker. Any chance you might be able to do a comparison swatch?

Face2Mac

Quote: Originally Posted by rockin
Are Follow Your Fancy and Firecracker really that close? I've been wanting FYF ever since I saw the promo pics of it, but I already have Firecracker. Any chance you might be able to do a comparison swatch?

Just say your post and I will do tommorrow afternoon after work, but if you find it before then, let me know. I am terrible at swatching.

martiangurll

I only got Cockney, but because Peacocky and Mickey C got the rest of my money. I may have to go back for the orange lippy. Style Curve was purple enuff for me. I have plenty of blue toned pinks already. The MSFs were too glimmery for me. I need a really, really pale pink one. Paler than Porcelain Pink if the MAC elves are listening.

sss215

FYF is bolder, and orangier. Firecracker looks more pink.

has anyone tried FYE as a blush. Beautiful!