MAC - Sugar Sweet Discussion

ILoveMakeup84

I am soo excited! I bought a Perfect Topping MSF from ebay! can't wait to get it!
th_LMAO.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84
I am soo excited! I bought a Perfect Topping MSF from ebay! can't wait to get it!
th_LMAO.gif

Enjoy!

Can't believe that this collection is already one year ago now.

capmorlovesmac

I hope your Perfect Topping arrives fast, ILoveMakeup84!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Enjoy!

Can't believe that this collection is already one year ago now.

holysheep.gif
Me neither.
wtff.gif

GlamQueen21

^Wow! It has been a year since this collection came out. I regret not getting a backup of Butternutty s/s as well as Lemon Chiffon, Cakeshop and Penny shadesticks. I even saw the Tri-Colour Lipglasses at my CCO and it almost tempted me to purchase one but I thought about them being too sheer and glad that I skipped them.

Shypo

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

I hope you like it when you get it!! I just got mine recently at a CCO - I was so psyched and not quite sure why I didn't get it the first time around!!
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I must wear my Perfect Topping more often again
smiles.gif

you should! it's awesome and hands down my fave msf!
smiles.gif

ILoveMakeup84

Just a quick question... how much is Refined MSF at CCO's? I am like obsessed with getting that one! But I don't want to pay ebay prices... I won Perfect Topping in an auction so it was a good price but they are selling Refined for like 40 dollars (including shipping but still!) Ahh I just wish I lived in the States! jaja

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
I hope you like it when you get it!! I just got mine recently at a CCO - I was so psyched and not quite sure why I didn't get it the first time around!!
th_dunno.gif

I hope it arrives tomorrow or thursday!
th_DANCE.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Just a quick question... how much is Refined MSF at CCO's? I am like obsessed with getting that one! But I don't want to pay ebay prices... I won Perfect Topping in an auction so it was a good price but they are selling Refined for like 40 dollars (including shipping but still!) Ahh I just wish I lived in the States! jaja

Refined MSF at the CCOs are $19.50USD each.

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

Oh wow thats a great price! I know this might sound weird but can anyone get me one when they go to their local CCO's? I will pay through paypal first... Sorry if this post is not appropiate please delete it or I'll edit it, its just that I really want this MSF
smiles.gif

meToo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

I find it amazing some of the stuff they ship to CCOs. why don't they let it sell out at the counters to start with? Some things that sell REALLY well and quickly even they just ship to a CCO instead of letting it continue to sell where everyone has access to it. It's crazy. why would they be satisfied with less money when they could get the whole price? I understand it with stuff that sells less quickly but some things I see people say CCOs have, it amazes me that they didn't let it sell out at the counter in the first place.

Fiberluver

I picked up PT and Refined @ a CCO as well.

I remember swatching them @ Nordies or the MAC store and passed on them.

I thought they were too ashy for me.

That was before I fell in love with msfs.

Brunette came into my life and I fell head over heels in love with it.

I already had Gold Deposit but had no idea what to do with it.

After a little research I became addicted to msfs!!

Heck, I'm still addicted!!!

Back on topic: of the two Refined or PT, I really like PT the best.

Refined is great as a bronzey color on me but PT is so lovely - I can't explain it!

I think its amazing people have used up msfs. I have yet to use any of mine up even though I have flattened the dome on some of them.

GlamQueen21

I need to break out both Perfect Topping and Refined MSFs soon! Both were love at first sight when I received them in the mail last year!

StarrySim

Perfect Topping was the first item I bought full price at the MAC counter when I was first getting into MAC
smiles.gif
Not counting the Select Cover Up that I bought 6-8 yrs ago, before I was really into m/u.

On the subject of why they send hot items to CCO's - my friend (a NARS artist) told me that sometimes whole batches fail because they're slightly under the weight range or minor labelling issues etc. I think this is why we see things at CCO's and warehouse sales when they actually sold out at counters. For example, the free door gift at a recent MAC/ Estee Lauder warehouse sale in Toronto was Perfect Topping. That's thousands and thousands given away for free. At the last sale Triple Fusion and Smooth Merge MSF's were in the charity bags, and I noticed that mine had a suspiciously flattened dome, as if it had been used. I bet it was rejected by quality control.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Perfect Topping was the first item I bought full price at the MAC counter when I was first getting into MAC
smiles.gif
Not counting the Select Cover Up that I bought 6-8 yrs ago, before I was really into m/u.

On the subject of why they send hot items to CCO's - my friend (a NARS artist) told me that sometimes whole batches fail because they're slightly under the weight range or minor labelling issues etc. I think this is why we see things at CCO's and warehouse sales when they actually sold out at counters. For example, the free door gift at a recent MAC/ Estee Lauder warehouse sale in Toronto was Perfect Topping. That's thousands and thousands given away for free. At the last sale Triple Fusion and Smooth Merge MSF's were in the charity bags, and I noticed that mine had a suspiciously flattened dome, as if it had been used. I bet it was rejected by quality control.

interesting infomation! thanks
smiles.gif

kiss

I recently got Perfect Topping from a CP lovely Up_For_Mushrooms did for me from CCO. It was the last one she said. I love it and don't notice any difference in quality from my other MSF's at all.
I love it with Fix+ the best as it gives a very pretty glow. I noticed MSF's vary slightly in dome size, I remember I bought Porcelain Pink from MAC with a very flat dome but this PT has the same high dome as my other msf's do.

I love the candy inspired collections, sweetie cake and sugarsweet. I hope next years is even better. I request a candy smelling Fix+!!!
blush-anim-cl.gif