MAC - Sugar Sweet Discussion

jenii

I saw a review of them where someone took a picture of themselves wearing each one. They all looked pretty much exactly the same, clear lipgloss with some shimmer. Except one had more gold shimmer, and that was the biggest difference. I'm fine with having missed this collection, tbh.

i hate the triple layer glosses!

kiss

I just realized I only had 6 MSF's, if I didn't sell off the other ones I never used Id prolly have like 20 lol. I like actually using my stash instead of just keeping it :)

LMD84

I just realized I only had 6 MSF's, if I didn't sell off the other ones I never used Id prolly have like 20 lol. I like actually using my stash instead of just keeping it :)

yeah i dont have loads of msf's. but the ones that i do have i use more than my nromal blushers! i think it's because i'm pretty pale the colours do show up differently on me. some are very similar of course but i can still tell the difference. perfect topping, redhead and petticoat are still my faves though :) cheeky bronze is my least used because it's very glittery and a touch too orange for me.

MACina

My Top 5 MSFs are Lightscapade,Blonde,Perfect Topping,Petticoat and Porcelain Pink
yes.gif

I love them very much and use them very often.

I agree with kiss....a completely lavender MSF would be soooo awesome!!!
And a (cool!) red one would be lovely too.....

dreamer246

That's a good idea, and that's what I'm trying to do now - clear my stash of the items that I don't even use at all. I need to make room for new makeup anyways, and selling them off will give me some money to buy new stuff. ;)

Fiberluver

My porcelain pink has a few gold veins through it but it is mostly all pink.

I use it as a highlighter or all over my pink blushers when I wear them.

It doesn't get that much use though.

Has anyone ever finished one of the colored msfs?

I finished several of the natural msfs and several of the msfs loose as well.

dreamer246

I've started using my Lollipop Lovin' lipstick again. I don't know why I even stopped using it in the first place.
heart.gif
Oooh and I see that the smileys are back!!! Missed the little fellas.
pompom.gif

LMD84

lollipop loving is my favourite lipstick ever! it rocks! if you have naked liner try wearing it over that and topping it with smilke dazzleglass - awesome combo! :)

TeresitaMC

I want Lollipop Loving sooooo bad. :( I see it often enough that I believe I will get it someday! I didn't get anything from Sugar Sweet. Turns out HK was my first intentional collection purchase. Dangit :(

MACina

Lollipop Loving is really a suuuuuper pretty lipstick
eyelove.gif

I got my first from Heatherette and got a back up from Sugar Sweet....

Fiberluver

I wore Perfect Topping today and I can't believe how gorgeous it is!

I used it to highlight my cheeks with the 227 brush and the effect was pure magic.

I will be so sad when I use this one up.

It'll be years, of course, but I'll still be sad!

LMD84

I wore Perfect Topping today and I can't believe how gorgeous it is!

I used it to highlight my cheeks with the 227 brush and the effect was pure magic.

I will be so sad when I use this one up.

It'll be years, of course, but I'll still be sad!
i always use the 227 brush to apply it as well! :) hee hee!

kiss

I didn't like Lollipop Loving in the Heatherette release, I was too in love with Melrose Mood. I gave LL another shot from Sugarsweet just before it almost sold out and the color is very pretty but somehow I don't feel like wearing it too often. I am sure it will get released again before I run out.