MAC - Sugar Sweet Discussion

Funtabulous

I just got Perfect Topping from AllCosmeticsWholesale and I fell in love with it immediately... it was everything that I expected it to be, and more. When I took it out of the box and looked at it, it literally took my breath away by how gorgeous it was. I think I got a really nice one, too (the swirling is really intricate and beautiful). I can't believe I passed on it when it first came out, I regretted it ever since and now it's finally mine!

greengrin.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Other than my beloved Lightscapade, Perfect Topping is the only MSF that works as a true highlighter on me (the rest are all blushes). It gives my skin a beautiful radiance and is great for making me look bright and lively even when I don't feel it...

Camnagem

Perfect Topping is up there in my top 5 MSF's...it's so pretty.

Lately I find it works really well with Briar Rose BP. Together they look awesome!
love.gif

kiss

Ill try it with Briar Rose. What are you other 4 fav MSF's? I love my shimpagne, petticoat, stereo rose, lightscapade.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ill try it with Briar Rose. What are you other 4 fav MSF's? I love my shimpagne, petticoat, stereo rose, lightscapade.

Well, this wasn't directed at me, but I'll go with: Lightscapade (#1 absolutely), By Candlelight, Petticoat and Stereo Rose. Plus Perfect Topping, of course, to make my top 5.

Camnagem

Top 5: Lightscapade, By Candlelight, Perfect Topping, Redhead, Stereo Rose!

I also really like Refined from this collection, that would probably be #6 for me.

dreamer246

Hehe I want to play too!

My top 5 would be: Redhead, Perfect Topping, Refined, By Candlelight, Light Flush, Warmed (I know that's 6 of them, I'm sorry but I couldn't pick just 5!)

Fiberluver

My top 7 msfs are:

Warm Blend, Perfect Topping, Brunette, So Ceylon, Gold Deposit, Petticoat and Stereo Rose.

I couldn't stop at 5 either!

StarrySim

Ooooh I wanna play too!

My favourites are Blonde, Perfect Topping

I also like the following, but not sure in what order, and they're not must-haves: Petticoat, By Candlelight, Redhead, Porcelain Pink, Refined.

Stereo Rose, Light Flush and Brunette didn't work for me.

kiss

I wish MAC would produce a purple msf.

I'd be all over that chocolate and nuts on a Baby Ruth Bar!

yum!

Yes or a completely lavender one would be a dream.
th_drool.gif
There's not enough emoticons!

Light Flush didn't work for me either even though it was so pretty on my finger. I want porcelain pink to come back, I miss it!

jenii

I'm scared to look at what was in the collection, because I'll be so upset if there were Lipglass Tastis and I missed them. I would love more Lipglass Tasti. T_T

ETA: Oh good, I looked and it was just those layered ones that didn't look terribly interesting. I would have liked the green and pink eyeshadows, though. They look like shades a Frigidaire might have come in 60 years ago.

laylalovesmac

ALL???? !GASP!
shockt.gif
lecture.gif

hehe
I know! It's crazy. I've had Porcelain Pink (really didn't like that one), Perfect Topping, Petticoat, Light Flush, Redhead, and Blonde. So, not a lot of the rare ones or anything, but I just never seemed to use them. They showed up as just glitter on me.
th_confused_new.gif
I do kind of regret getting rid of Blonde (the only one I actually liked) but I've been able to live without it.
th_dunno.gif

kiss

I didn't like Porcelain pink very much either but after I sold it off, I missed of how it looked like wet on cheekbones as it showed more pink pearl. That's why I want them to bring it back but with no gold chunks. lol

laylalovesmac

I didn't like Porcelain pink very much either but after I sold it off, I missed of how it looked like wet on cheekbones as it showed more pink pearl. That's why I want them to bring it back but with no gold chunks. lol
Without the gold chunks would be perfect! I'd buy one.
yes.gif