MAC - Superglass Discussion

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
I bought Fab Frenzy and Superflash!(because I had fun saying SUPERFLASH! like SUPERSTAR!),

I love that!! ^
lol.gif
!!!

I'm happy to hear everyone that bought these is enjoying them
greengrin.gif
I like the colours for Sweet Tart and Superflash! (both similar), but I'm still going to skip to save money

DILLIGAF

I went to my closest Freestanding MAC store yesterday prepared to purchase these. I left the store empty handed. Quite frankly I wasn't impressed. Other than color selection I didnt see much of a difference between these and Dazzleglasses. So like I thought this is a total skip for me. I may change my mind if they show up at a CCOs later down the line.

shontay07108

If you ladies really want some super shiny, shimmery, lipstick enhancing gloss without all the funky glitter, then you should check out the new Dior Ultra glosses. They are gorgeous. I used to be all about Dior, but lost interest. I decided to bite the bullet and order 1. I got the red shade and it's PERFECTION! What I love about these glosses is that there's plenty of shimmer and shine and it's not sticky AT ALL. Give them a look if superglass is too funky for you.

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
If you ladies really want some super shiny, shimmery, lipstick enhancing gloss without all the funky glitter, then you should check out the new Dior Ultra glosses. They are gorgeous. I used to be all about Dior, but lost interest. I decided to bite the bullet and order 1. I got the red shade and it's PERFECTION! What I love about these glosses is that there's plenty of shimmer and shine and it's not sticky AT ALL. Give them a look if superglass is to funky for you.

I've been lusting for Dior's Ultra Gloss reflect in Red Stockings, but never got around to trying it. I guess they must have revamped the Ultra glosses? If you can Shontay- perhaps a swatch of the gloss?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
If you ladies really want some super shiny, shimmery, lipstick enhancing gloss without all the funky glitter, then you should check out the new Dior Ultra glosses. They are gorgeous. I used to be all about Dior, but lost interest. I decided to bite the bullet and order 1. I got the red shade and it's PERFECTION! What I love about these glosses is that there's plenty of shimmer and shine and it's not sticky AT ALL. Give them a look if superglass is to funky for you.

i have had one of these for years. it gets negleted a bit, but i agree! very shimmery and feel great on the lips!
smiles.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
I've been lusting for Dior's Ultra Gloss reflect in Red Stockings, but never got around to trying it. I guess they must have revamped the Ultra glosses? If you can Shontay- perhaps a swatch of the gloss?

Swatch coming right up when I get back home from work.

kpenn

I'm finally checking these out tomorrow. I definitely need some sparkle in my life right now, so I'm hoping these babies won't let me down! Plus I have a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50+ at The Bay that's totally burning a hole in my pocket...

Notorious19

I finally went by the counter and swatched these. They showed up fairly pigmented on my lips but it was like I was attacked by a glitter bomb. I might have to pass...

L1LMAMAJ

i got fab frenzy and tunnel of love. fab frenzy is sooo pretty over anything purple and tunnel of love is great alone. i never wear brown shades but tunnel of love is gorgeous

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious19
it was like I was attacked by a glitter bomb.

Is that bad?
lol.gif

I wore my Cherry Electric, over Utter Fun, to church this morning, and my "makeup buddies" liked it but told me, "You could have put on more."
I think the secret to these is wearing them over the right lipstick. Cherry Electric and Utter Fun set each other off really beautifully.
eyelove.gif

Liya2007

Haven't said this in a long time I'm skipping this collection
smiles.gif
Don't know why but I'm not even tempted!!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
smiles.gif

I am not even tempted by this collection either. It feels strange for me to not want anything from a MAC collection.
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I am not even tempted by this collection either. It feels strange for me to not want anything from a MAC collection.
lol.gif

iagree.gif
with you both! it's very rare i skip or have no interest in a mac collection!

cno64

Quote:
smiles.gif

That's okay; I like Superglass better than I expected to, so we'll balance each other out!
lol.gif

BUT I'm not the least bit interested in anything from To The Beach.
That's good, because Digi Pops and In The Groove are looking like they could kill me!
mac_haul.gif
thud.gif

This is shaping up to be The Summer of Lips, and I love lip stuff!
eyelove.gif

banana1234

i have not allowed myself interest in this collection, i have spent way too much recently, i am not going to even go into the store to swatch these! so i cant be tempted