MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

macbeautyyadix

I think that this was one of the best collections mac put out last year and my only regret was to not get more when I had the chance !

User38

Ripe for love! lol sorry ! Im sure you knew what I meant. I have so many blushes...but I do remember the beauty of that one. I took a gamble on that one and it turned out lovely on me.
I like to make light of all our blunders.. esp mine!.. hell I am always mixed up with names/numbers/WNs .. and you are right, it was a one of a kind~~

Debbs

Just made a exciting discovery, well, exciting for me-lipgloss lover. Caliente Dazzle goes perfectly with Fantabulous 2 lipgloss. I recently found my last of several tubes I had of this lipgloss that was created in honor of Fantasia Barroni's "Free Yourself" album. There was Fantabulous 1-orange copper and Fantabulous 2-deep reddish bronze (lovely with Caliente). Surprisingly, the gloss has not gone bad, rancid or anything. If I was into make-up then as I am now I would have definitely gotten the orange copper one as well. Repromote please, Mac! lol. Still can't believe I have had a gloss for so long, ha. It kinda seems like yesterday. Exits thread, head down, very shameful

Icecaramellatte

Just made a exciting discovery, well, exciting for me-lipgloss lover. Caliente Dazzle goes perfectly with Fantabulous 2 lipgloss. I recently found my last of several tubes I had of this lipgloss that was created in honor of Fantasia Barroni's "Free Yourself" album. There was Fantabulous 1-orange copper and Fantabulous 2-deep reddish bronze (lovely with Caliente). Surprisingly, the gloss has not gone bad, rancid or anything. If I was into make-up then as I am now I would have definitely gotten the orange copper one as well. Repromote please, Mac! lol. Still can't believe I have had a gloss for so long, ha. It kinda seems like yesterday. Exits thread, head down, very shameful
Wow! Where have a I been? Mac made a gloss for Fantasia? Why didn't I buy it?

Debbs

Lol@ Icecarmellate, yes they did, dunno how I even knew about it as I wasn't on Specktra then. Fantabulous 2 is a really very nice lipgloss. It wasn't a big collection perse, just the two glosses I believe. Maybe that's why it was easier to miss out on compared to other more popular and larger collections.

phatgyrl95

Okay so call me late but I just got Ripe for Love and Hot Nights and I am loving them. I wasn't really into blush when this collection came out as I just really go into makeup the first of last year and was more focused on shadows. Now I am a lipstick and blush lover lol. Thanks to Gone But Not Forgotten, I have been able to get my hands on these beauties!!!

LouGarner

Okay so call me late but I just got Ripe for Love and Hot Nights and I am loving them. I wasn't really into blush when this collection came out as I just really go into makeup the first of last year and was more focused on shadows. Now I am a lipstick and blush lover lol. Thanks to Gone But Not Forgotten, I have been able to get my hands on these beauties!!!
yes, ripe for love is so gorgeous. i love it.

Latest posts