MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

MACina

iagree.gif
....I would love to see more MLBs too!

The only problem is that they don' t have SPF which I personally prefer for summer.
And the SPF is what I love the Suntints for.I don' t want to be without STs during the summer!
I would like to see STs with the summer collection and more MLBs with other collections
flower.gif

Yes. In special packaging would be good. It will be nice to get special packaging that isn't black.

singer82

I have two BUs of firecracker! Freaking gorgeous colour!!!
I love it too! It's the only shadow I bought from TTB. I adore the pink cast in it, almost a duochrome coral/pink. Just looked at mine and it does have a dent in it. Might have to get a bu after all if it's repromoted.

vaisforluvrs

iagree.gif
....I would love to see more MLBs too!

The only problem is that they don' t have SPF which I personally prefer for summer.
And the SPF is what I love the Suntints for.I don' t want to be without STs during the summer!
I would like to see STs with the summer collection and more MLBs with other collections
flower.gif
Yeah, I actually liked the Suntints. I wore them in Maui last September and they were the perfect, quick gloss. They're not sticky if you use them in the heat.

Mac-Guy

Yeah, I actually liked the Suntints. I wore them in Maui last September and they were the perfect, quick gloss. They're not sticky if you use them in the heat.
Exactly. They are perfect on vacation. A tube usually lasts me for a 2-week Caribbean vacation.
flower.gif

ChosenOne

Im really hoping this collection will be more Bait/Neo Sci Fi and less To The Beach/Surf Baby/Hey Sailor!
I don't remember Neo Sci Fi, but I do remember the Bait/Lure collection. In fact I just BtM'd the packaging from an e/s and a l/s from that collection a few months ago. I would love a nice sexy summer collection this time around. The past few summers have been fun and cute, but I think we're getting enough of that this spring/summer with Archie. With a name like Temperature Rising, it definitely sounds promising though!
heat.gif

aradhana

Sounds like the Summer collection to me. And, yes, I'd expect to see the Temperature Rising lip liner make a return. Mac's summer collections are hit and miss with me. I loved Surf Baby and To The Beach, but Hey Sailor didn't excite me that much- mostly because it felt like stuff I'd seen before. We'll see how this one starts to look.
i always think i'm not interested till the swatches start coming out, and i try stuff out in the store....then i end up with half the collection! yikes! at least if temperature rising is in the collection, there's one item i won't buy since i already have..... ;)

i felt like surf baby and to the beach were kinda similar to one another...i really enjoyed style warriors-- i thought it had some very unique shades for a summer collection. i find a lot of the products from that collection are year rounders for me, especially the blushes.

lilinah

I figure this collection will feature bronzers...

...and i don't use them.

Where i live the ocean is COLD, and if it gets over 72F. around here people complain that it's hot. I don't think it's hot until it gets over 85F.; but in 2011 it never did, and last year i think we had 2 or 3 days over and that was it. In the summer the temperature at night gets into the 50s - if it's in the mid-60s it's "warm". All my shirts have 3/4 or long sleeves. I love where i live, but i miss having some warmth.

I expect this collection to have plenty of warm colors - and probably some intense ones. Probably mostly a skip for me.

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif

I think the Baking Beauties colleciton will be more pastel/bright colors.

...and i don't use them.

Where i live the ocean is COLD, and if it gets over 72F. around here people complain that it's hot. I don't think it's hot until it gets over 85F.; but in 2011 it never did, and last year i think we had 2 or 3 days over and that was it. In the summer the temperature at night gets into the 50s - if it's in the mid-60s it's "warm". All my shirts have 3/4 or long sleeves. I love where i live, but i miss having some warmth.

I expect this collection to have plenty of warm colors - and probably some intense ones. Probably mostly a skip for me.

Prettypackages

...and i don't use them.

YAY! bp for WOC please! I know wishful thinking...

katred

Specktra Bestie
i always think i'm not interested till the swatches start coming out, and i try stuff out in the store....then i end up with half the collection! yikes! at least if temperature rising is in the collection, there's one item i won't buy since i already have..... ;)

i felt like surf baby and to the beach were kinda similar to one another...i really enjoyed style warriors-- i thought it had some very unique shades for a summer collection. i find a lot of the products from that collection are year rounders for me, especially the blushes.
Yeah... SB and TTB definitely felt like they were part of the same creative process, but I did like a lot of the shades. I always have to remind myself that Style Warriors was a summer collection, because the item I love above all from that is one of my all-time vampy Fall lip favourites- Tribalist. Absolutely gorgeous blackened berry shade.

The name Temperature Rising makes me think of super-hot colours, really bright shades like Neon Orange lipstick or a frosty gold. I guess Mac has done the super-bright lips to death, though. And it would feel like a repeat of last year's, which had some great, super-saturated colours.

Deadly

Quote: Originally Posted by katred

The name Temperature Rising makes me think of super-hot colours, really bright shades like Neon Orange lipstick or a frosty gold. I guess Mac has done the super-bright lips to death, though. And it would feel like a repeat of last year's, which had some great, super-saturated colours.

I hope it is. Warm colours save me some money.
angelic.gif

Latest posts