MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Miss Dynamite

I've love to see some repromotes from the Lure collection eventually, mostly Maidenchant and Lune Blushcremes, Waternymph and Sea Myth eyeshadows, Pink Clash lipglass, the original Bait lipglass (because the one they recently released was completely different) also would love if they someday did a summer collection based on The Little Mermaid.

ladyarwen

I've love to see some repromotes from the Lure collection eventually, mostly Maidenchant and Lune Blushcremes, Waternymph and Sea Myth eyeshadows, Pink Clash lipglass, the original Bait lipglass (because the one they recently released was completely different) also would love if they someday did a summer collection based on The Little Mermaid.
I'd die if they did a collection based on TLM. DIE. There would need to be eyeshadows based on the colors of all the mermaid sisters' tailfins.

Miss Dynamite

I'd die if they did a collection based on TLM. DIE. There would need to be eyeshadows based on the colors of all the mermaid sisters' tailfins.
Oh yes, that would be awesome, and a sparkly red eyeshadow for Ariel's hair, some dark purple stuff thrown in for Ursula...and packaging the color of Ariel's tail! I absolutely love anything that has to do with Ariel, and hell my picture on here is of Ariel's sister, Arista.

Michelemu21

I wish Ursula was in Venomous Villians collection.
[COLOR=CC99FF]Oh yes, that would be awesome, and a sparkly red eyeshadow for Ariel's hair, some dark purple stuff thrown in for Ursula...and packaging the color of Ariel's tail!  I absolutely love anything that has to do with Ariel, and hell my picture on here is of Ariel's sister, Arista.[/COLOR]

luvlydee

Yess i was so bummed when i knew she wasnt one of them. And i think Scar from lion king would have been a better choice than dr facilier
Omg yes thats is my fav disney movie (its tied with lion king) but the fact that it tied in with the whole beachy theme would be nice for summer.

Miss Dynamite

I agree, I was very sad about that...the Dr Facilier (sp?) part was very disappointing anyway with mostly repromotes, they could have replaced him with Ursula. I would have loved a bright purple and black quad for her, a cherry red lipstick with purple shimmer, I could think of so much awesome stuff they could put in Disney collections.

MRV

Moonbathe looks awesome!! Especially the e/s. Sadly I was not around back then.

I would also love a Mermaid theme but somehow I think Temperature Rising does not fit in that picture.

gracie90

Quote:
Oh yes, that would be awesome, and a sparkly red eyeshadow for Ariel's hair, some dark purple stuff thrown in for Ursula...and packaging the color of Ariel's tail! I absolutely love anything that has to do with Ariel, and hell my picture on here is of Ariel's sister, Arista.
That's been bugging me for ages! I knew I knew it but couldn't remember where from! When I was little I had loads of framed Disney prints on my wall, and my favourite was of Ariel and all her sisters :)
I would love a Disney Princess collection, but I feel like Sephora have already called dibs there!

ladyarwen

Moonbathe looks awesome!! Especially the e/s. Sadly I was not around back then. I would also love a Mermaid theme but somehow I think Temperature Rising does not fit in that picture.  
Oh, we know that. We're fantasizing about future summer collections.