MAC The Matte Lip Collection (Oct 9, 2014)

KiKi Kontour

Some would pay $100 for a $15 lipstick. *hint, Heroine*
lol yooooo folks went craaaazy over that heroine (almost like the drug itself) and I seen folks sellin it for $50 plus!! wonder how they felt when it became perm
th_crazy2.gif

ok soooo when does this come out again? I'm debating if I should just wait for it to hit the counters! it's getting pretty hot in the dmv these days n I hate ordering lippies in warm weather!!

Vandekamp

lol yooooo folks went craaaazy over that heroine (almost like the drug itself) and I seen folks sellin it for $50 plus!! wonder how they felt when it became perm
th_crazy2.gif
ok soooo when does this come out again? I'm debating if I should just wait for it to hit the counters! it's getting pretty hot in the dmv these days n I hate ordering lippies in warm weather!!
The 2015 Mac Matte Collection comes out online this Thursday. I can't wait.

bluelitzer

th_crazy2.gif

werd.gif

KiKi Kontour

thanx vande!!! im guessing it'll hit the counters saaaaay week after then! i'm gonna wait for the counters. although I may itch to order em asap lets be real....I can truly wait so I can see more swatches cuz im on the fence with Antique Velvet

Vandekamp

thanx vande!!! im guessing it'll hit the counters saaaaay week after then! i'm gonna wait for the counters. although I may itch to order em asap lets be real....I can truly wait so I can see more swatches cuz im on the fence with Antique Velvet
I agree. None of the shades are unique except the blue lipstick. Most of them are repromotes. Why can't a collection simply consists of new lipsticks and not perm ones already a part of Mac's everyday collection. It's becoming harder and harder to use the words Mac and creativity in the same sentence.

DILLIGAF

th_crazy2.gif

It's always hot here. That's why I usually purchase lipsticks in store.

lumaday

Out of this release I originally got Fashion Revival, Pander Me, and Nouvelle Vogue with BU's of Pander and Nouvelle. Then I became obsessed with tracking down Styled in Sepia at a reasonable price. It's going for $60 + on eBay! I finally found it on MUABS gently used for $23 shipped and snapped it up. It's such an interesting shade and like nothing else I have. Even if I don't wear it a lot I'm just happy to finally have it!

montREALady

Out of this release I originally got Fashion Revival, Pander Me, and Nouvelle Vogue with BU's of Pander and Nouvelle.  Then I became obsessed with tracking down Styled in Sepia at a reasonable price.  It's going for $60 + on eBay!  I finally found it on MUABS gently used for $23 shipped and snapped it up.  It's such an interesting shade and like nothing else I have.  Even if I don't wear it a lot I'm just happy to finally have it!
S.I.S and FR are the two I got from this collection. S.I.S is still my closest to RiRi Nude.
Pander Me is great, I think you'll like it!  I still need to get out to the CCO in my area - maybe this weekend.
My sis also got it and has been rocking it ever since! Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow.