MAC The Matte Lip Collection (Oct 9, 2014)

alexisweaver

I love this color.
YAY!!!!!
pompom.gif

bulbasaur359

I found NV and LVER over the weekend at my local CCO! They also had DG but I have Victoriana from Toledo so I only got the first 2. I freaking love them and am glad I decided to stop in even though it was crazy busy for some reason. Even worse than a normal weekend busy. I got FR in the fall and am glad I got a chance to get these 2 now as I didn't pay as much attention b/c of the time of year they released. Everyone looks so pretty in their lippies.

Lipstickwh0re

It begins.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNIB-MAC-The-Matte-Lip-Collection-2015-PRESALE-/301622041775?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item463a131caf

jravae

You all are making me want to get PM. I just caved and picked up Fashion Revival from the CB, even though I have Açai and Rebel. I'm excited to get it. I loved this collection so much I really wish they would make these shades permanent.

bluelitzer

Thanks to Mayanas' uber sexy swatch of PM, I got 2 more BUs (which I rarely do nowadays!). I switch back and forth between Oxblood and PM, but lately OB is looking lighter and PM is looking better. I'm starting to shift from NC 30 to NC35 as I spend more time outside. I purchased it off mac instead of hunting it down in my CCOs. I feel that what few dollars I save will be taken back because of the fuel I'd spend going out of my way to my closest CCOs. LOL.