MAC The Matte Lip Collection (Oct 9, 2014)

Shars

I've been really debating recently if I truly need Pander Me. I seen someone say they saw it at their CCO so I have been on the look out.

You need it smiley!! It'll look great on you if you can find it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandekamp

Did you get it?
Yes ma'am. I debated getting it during the initial release but decided to just eff it and get it. Do you have it? I'm still not sure if it's darker than I'm comfortable with. Cyber scares the crap out of me lol. I think it might just be the shiny finish that kills it for me though.

babycheri

My sister borrowed my SiS "for the weekend" lets see if I ever get it back, I'm already looking for s replacement just in casr

ShareeA

For anyone with darker skin Lisa ala mode swatches Nouvelle Vogue which I also love
0.jpg

Prettypackages

You need it smiley!! It'll look great on you if you can find it.
Yes ma'am. I debated getting it during the initial release but decided to just eff it and get it. Do you have it? I'm still not sure if it's darker than I'm comfortable with. Cyber scares the crap out of me lol. I think it might just be the shiny finish that kills it for me though.
How did you end up liking it. I skipped it but I don't remember why.

MissElle12

did it really? After all this time? LOL

Idk where Nordies finds some of of their stock. I stumbled upon and ordered Punk Couture from their site over a year after the collection released and was loooonggggg gone!

montREALady

For anyone with darker skin Lisa ala mode swatches Nouvelle Vogue which I also love
I am so envious of women with full lips! Heroine does not look like that on me. Now she makes me want All Fired Up! But I think I have an NYX dupe of it. Maybe Bloody Mary...can't remember.

montREALady

I am so envious of women with full lips! Heroine does not look like that on me. Now she makes me want All Fired Up! But I think I have an NYX dupe of it. Maybe Bloody Mary...can't remember.
This chick was destined to do a line with MAC! She loves them and looks great in their lippies. She looks great in AFU :

Shars

did it really? After all this time? LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Totally missed this post but I have Lingering Kiss which is similar.
It was a freaking false alarm. My order went through fine and then I got a shipping confirmation that my "first" items were on their way i.e. just the samples. (I really don't know why Nordies persists in wasting packing materials in what way). Then I got another email saying they couldn't fulfil the lipstick order and it was cancelled. Mind you, the lipstick was on the site for about 2 days after I ordered. Ah well, money saved.

montREALady

It was a freaking false alarm. My order went through fine and then I got a shipping confirmation that my "first" items were on their way i.e. just the samples. (I really don't know why Nordies persists in wasting packing materials in what way). Then I got another email saying they couldn't fulfil the lipstick order and it was cancelled. Mind you, the lipstick was on the site for about 2 days after I ordered. Ah well, money saved.
I always wonder that. I ordered 3 things the other day and they shipped three separate boxes, first shipment was the samples. At least stack those with another order. No need for a separate shipment.

Shars

I always wonder that. I ordered 3 things the other day and they shipped three separate boxes, first shipment was the samples. At least stack those with another order. No need for a separate shipment.
I guess perhaps the warehouse for some of the products differ but good gosh!