MAC - To The Beach Discussion

Janice

This is a two part collection that is going to bring alot of color to summer. Looking forward to seeing swatches of the eye pencils and cheek colors personally!

I'm excited for the pretty seahorse powder. Even if I never use it to preserve it lol I'm sure it'll be lovely to look at!
yes.gif

kiss

I really can't wait for "sweet and punchy" bright green e/s and the seahorse powder.
The bag is puketastic though and the promo images look like they have been taken in someone living room by a novice photographer. No offence.

User37

sooo fun!
waiting for scf really started to make me unhappy but seeing this and pret a papier...so glad there are a lot more coral to come! yay!

HOTasFCUK

So excited for all the new coral shades coming! That coral nailpoilsh is the HOTTEST thing ever!!!

*JJ*

i'll take a look at the seahorse powder.. other than that i guess just a lipstick for me. we'll see..

so, there will be two 130 brushes? the one that was released now and one for powder? two brushes - same number?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
i'll take a look at the seahorse powder.. other than that i guess just a lipstick for me. we'll see..

so, there will be two 130 brushes? the one that was released now and one for powder? two brushes - same number?

No, there will be the 130 and the 131
yes.gif

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
No, there will be the 130 and the 131
yes.gif

There's a mistake in the information thread
smiles.gif

LMD84

i wonder how the yellow green shadow will compare to rated r and sharp? if they are similar then i shall pass that. the cream bronzers do look interesting though!

oh and i like the swim suit that the model is wearing - it's kinda cute
smiles.gif

Gorgeous

i am soooo excited for this collection!! the packaging is so cute and the collection itself sounds really pretty!! shimmermoss and humid are beautiful but perm, lazy day lipstick sounds like it would be flattering on me as does easy lounger lipglass. life's a breeze lip penicl may also be something i would be interested in, i just got into lip pencils and don't like anything too dark
smiles.gif
i LOVE coloured eyeliner, float on by eye kohl is on my list. i'm really interested in seeing the highlight powder!
yes.gif

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i wonder how the yellow green shadow will compare to rated r and sharp? if they are similar then i shall pass that. the cream bronzers do look interesting though!

oh and i like the swim suit that the model is wearing - it's kinda cute
smiles.gif

I thought so too. Althought Id never wear a one piece hehe. I am hoping that the yellow green is similar to rater r 'cause I didn't get it.

January

The only products that interest me are Lazy Day lipstick (Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)) and Easy Lounger lipglass (Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pearl)), but I have so many MAC lipsticks and lipglasses similar, that I probably will skip.
smiles.gif

perfectdefect

I'm not wowed by this collection. A few things grab my attention but I set money away monthly for makeup so I guess if I don't like what i see I can finally get some benefit stuff i've been wanting for awhile.