MAC - To The Beach Discussion

MzzRach

*crosses the highlight powders off the list*

winkiss.gif

Hypathya

First let me say: The promo pics are GORGEOUS!!
I'm in desperately need for summer, sun and sea...
ssad.gif

So sad the seahorse powder is an overspray, but I was kinda mentally prepared for that, so no biggie!!

Elusive21

I am incredibly excited for this collection. There are so many things I want to get!

Must-Haves (so far or until I see some swatches):
  • Beach Bound lipstick
  • Easy Lounger (or Splashing) lipglass
  • Marine Life highlight powder
  • Beach Bronze cream bronzer
  • Luster Drops (for some reason these didn't really interest me during the StyleWarriors collection but now I really want to get them)
  • Golden bronzing powder
  • Brush 130
  • Brush 1311
Let's hope I have enough money by the time this is released
cutey.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

I just took a closer look at the collection. For the first time in the history of man I am interested in a MAC nail polish. Thought that I would never own one, I have found every single one boring or straight down ugly. But that "In the Buff" sounds amazing! And unique!

Will I have to buy a nail polish from MAC? A very dear friend of mine will absolutely kill me if I do.

I agree this collection doesn't interest me at all
nope.gif
Everything sounds familiar (perm, or colours that were done before)

DonnaN

Ok, until swatches are available:

Must haves:

Sweet & Punchy and Shimmermoss e/s
Beachbound l/s
Easy Lounger l/g
Float on By and Rosemary & Thyme e/k
MAC To The Beach Bag
Brush 131

Maybe, Baby:

Sand & Sun and Firecracker e/s
Lazy Day l/s
Flurry of Fun and Splashing l/g
Life's a Breeze and Temperatur Rising l/p
Hipness Blush

Really on the Fence:
Marine Life h/l powder (whY does it have to be overlays !?!?!)

I think the "herd" will be thinned between now and launch......my pocketbook at least hopes so......

Swirlgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I agree this collection doesn't interest me at all
nope.gif
Everything sounds familiar (perm, or colours that were done before)

same here. I think I am coming to that full circle point as well. Which I am actually kind of okay with. I am still excited about a few products from individual collections, but the collections as a whole are not doing it for me (except maybe for the collection with those yummy GPS and Pearlglide liners - that'll be a big haul).

Part of it for me is Spring Colour Forecast burnout. MAC released a tidal wave of products all at once - and it has been hard for me to keep up with that collection, let alone think about all the upcoming stuff. I'm glad I can plan ahead and budget, but I don't even have my SCF products yet (hurry up Thursday!!), and I am thinking about other collections and what to buy next?!?! Aarrghh!

mteexo

maybe i'm a sucker .. but i love it all. just got back from spring update yesterday .. go back in a month for summer update .. ahh. going to be SO broke.

caramel_geek

th_DANCE.gif
i'm so excited for this collection. Love me some lovely VP e/s

mac_wishlist.gif

Eyeshadows
Sand & Sun: Light Peach (Matte)
Firecraker: Frosted Mid-Tone Red Orange (Veluxe Pearl)
Sweet & Punchy: Bright Yellow Green (Veluxe Pearl)

Lipglass
Easy Lounger: Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pear
l
Splashing: Mid-Tone Blue Pink with Soft Gold Pearl

Blush
Hipness: Intense Coral with Soft White Pearl (Frost)

Get-Away Bronze: Mid-Tone SunTan (Frost)

panther27

I'm really excited for this collection
choochoo.gif
I still want the seahorse powder even tho it's an overspray,it's so cute!

karebear3289

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I am betting so, too. Have we seen a highlight powder yet that wasn't overspray? Dame Edma, Baloonacy, Naked Honey... they were all overspray. When I hear the words "highlight powder" I automatically assume the pretty will be gone in one swipe
ssad.gif

Well..there goes that off of my wishlist..i think the only other things i'm even remotely interested in is the pink lip pencil..and the brushes. Which is probably good for my wallet since there is so many other things from Spring Color Forecast and Too Fabulous that I want!

GlamQueen21

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This collection is going to be the most exciting ever!!!The 131 brush is back?! YAY! I'm thinking about getting a second one! Also, so glad to see the Lustre drops again! I missed out on them when Style Warriors was out. It's like Style Warriors all over again
love.gif

My wishlist:
Sand & Sun e/s
Firecracker e/s
Sweet & Punchy e/s
Hipness blush
Get-Away Bronze blush
Beach Bound l/s
Easy Lounger l/g
Flurry of Fun l/g

miss_primer

So I have my list together.

At first I wanted everything but I am trying to cut back on my hauling and get what I need. Thats what I tell myself. Until swatches this is what I want:

Sand & Sun e/s
Firecracker e/s
Sweet & Punchy e/s
Lazy Day l/s
Hipness Blush
Get Away Bronze Blush
Beach Bronze Cream Blush

BunnyBunnyBunny

Why can't they discontinue the High-Light powders already?? I have never sold ANY and I've been around for Dame Edna and Naked Honey! They're just crappy! Why not have raised Beauty Powders like Rose Romance (though those sucked), or Hello Kitty? How about raised Mineralize Skinfinish or blushes like from Barbie? I don't know why they discontinue nice formulas/colors and keep these awful High-Light powders.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
*crosses the highlight powders off the list*

winkiss.gif

iagree.gif

It is still long enough
winks.gif
mac_wishlist.gif

Susanne

I just want two products from Pret A Papier
yes.gif
All my money will go to this collection after Give Me Liberty of London!

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Why can't they discontinue the High-Light powders already?? I have never sold ANY and I've been around for Dame Edna and Naked Honey! They're just crappy! Why not have raised Beauty Powders like Rose Romance (though those sucked), or Hello Kitty? How about raised Mineralize Skinfinish or blushes like from Barbie? I don't know why they discontinue nice formulas/colors and keep these awful High-Light powders.

werd.gif