MAC Très Cheek Collection - (April 3, 2014)

pleasantmacabre

For pale, cool skin tones (I'm about NW13), which is the absolute must-have: Peony Petal or Full of Joy?   House of Fraser seem to have these up online although nowhere else in the UK has them.  Perhaps they're leftovers from the previous collection.  But with click and collect, I can have the blushes in my hands by tomorrow.  I'm just trying to decide between these two.  I've wanted Modern Mandarin for ages, so that one's definitely going to be mine.
Full of joy.

MACina

My blushes shipped yesterday. I can't wait until they get here.
pompom.gif

matchachoco

For pale, cool skin tones (I'm about NW13), which is the absolute must-have: Peony Petal or Full of Joy?   House of Fraser seem to have these up online although nowhere else in the UK has them.  Perhaps they're leftovers from the previous collection.  But with click and collect, I can have the blushes in my hands by tomorrow.  I'm just trying to decide between these two.  I've wanted Modern Mandarin for ages, so that one's definitely going to be mine.
Full of Joy for sure! And do let us know how you like Modern Mandarin! I'm close to the same shade as you and I'm so tempted to get it.

KGeezy

my blushes are here! I got peony petal and full of joy. my swatches are on NC42: PP on left, FOJ on right
flash
no flash I haven't tried them on my cheeks yet but omg I love them!! they're very pigmented and FOJ is a true lavender, no hint of pink at all.

Dolly Snow

my blushes are here! I got peony petal and full of joy. here's my swatches: PP on left, FOJ on right
flash
no flash I haven't tried them on my cheeks yet but omg I love them!! they're very pigmented and FOJ is a true lavender, no hint of pink at all.
pretty thanks for the swatches.

meker

Thanks KCGeezy im NC44 so it looks like a go for me will be at my nearest counter Thursday.

chi1216

my blushes are here! I got peony petal and full of joy. my swatches are on NC42: PP on left, FOJ on right
flash
Awesome swatches. I might wear FOJ tmw.

Rinstar

Hmmmm I skipped Full of Joy the first time around (have Lovecloud, PP Immortal Flower, and MM). Why did I skip FoJ again? Should I get it this time..... Decisions decisions.

MACina

I haven't tried them on my cheeks yet but omg I love them!! they're very pigmented and FOJ is a true lavender, no hint of pink at all.
Soooo beautiful
eyelove.gif

I love these blushes so much!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing
bouquet.gif

hippychic823

I'm trying to step up my blush game....I'm not familiar with too any MAC blushes other than Warm Soul....how do you beauties think Modern Mandarin would look on an NC35 (close to NC40 later in summer) and also, any suggestions for any good warm toned pinks or other colors that would look good on NC35-ish skin? TIA

Erinaceina

Full of Joy for sure! And do let us know how you like Modern Mandarin! I'm close to the same shade as you and I'm so tempted to get it.
Thanks for the recommendation, guys. FoJ is lovely. I wore it with Rose Lily for a pastel spring look. You definitely should get Modern Mandarin, matchachoco. I was really surprised how easy it is to wear on my skin tone. I've got it on right now, and it doesn't look harsh, just gives me a lovely warm glow. I can definitely see it being one of my go-to Spring/Summer blushes this year, along with NARS Torrid. I might have to explore other orange blushes now.