MAC Très Cheek Collection - (April 3, 2014)

KrystalAnne

Thanks for the recommendation, guys. FoJ is lovely. I wore it with Rose Lily for a pastel spring look. You definitely should get Modern Mandarin, matchachoco. I was really surprised how easy it is to wear on my skin tone. I've got it on right now, and it doesn't look harsh, just gives me a lovely warm glow. I can definitely see it being one of my go-to Spring/Summer blushes this year, along with NARS Torrid. I might have to explore other orange blushes now.
Agreed on MM. I have to force myself to use other blushes so they get some love, too. But I could wear it daily. Love it!

FoJ sounds pretty with Rose Lily!

MACina

Agreed on MM. I have to force myself to use other blushes so they get some love, too. But I could wear it daily. Love it!

FoJ sounds pretty with Rose Lily!
iagree.gif
...have to try this combo!

matchachoco

Thanks for the recommendation, guys.  FoJ is lovely.  I wore it with Rose Lily for a pastel spring look.  You definitely should get Modern Mandarin, matchachoco.  I was really surprised how easy it is to wear on my skin tone.  I've got it on right now, and it doesn't look harsh, just gives me a lovely warm glow.  I can definitely see it being one of my go-to Spring/Summer blushes this year, along with NARS Torrid.  I might have to explore other orange blushes now.
Glad you like FoJ! And thanks for the info on Modern Mandarin! It's good to know that it gives a nice glow without looking too striking. I think I'll get it!

thefbomb

I had Modern Mandarin on my list to get and I tried it at the store today and really liked it, I've been wanting something orangey and I was thinking of getting a tarte one but this was a better deal I think and I liked the look. I was going to get one of the pink tones as well, PP or LC but then I decided to try on FoJ instead and loved the look. I feel like FoJ really brightens up my face! These 2 were really unique and pretty, I can't wait to wear em.

kait0

I am loving these! I ordering FoJ and received is yesterday and I'm obsessed. It looks surprisingly natural and subtle! I'm NW10 for reference. And today I picked up Lovecloud. These satin blushes have the prettiest sheen almost more sheen than the frost FoJ, I was really surprised but they are just so lovely.

KrystalAnne

Okay, I swatched Lovecloud tonight and I couldn't walk away without it. You ladies are right, it's the perfect pink! And that sheen it has is amazing!

purplevines

These 2 were really unique and pretty, I can't wait to wear em.
I got these two as well! I wanted Peony Petal but with so many collections coming up (and many pink blushes in my collection) I stopped at those two.

I'm excited to wear FOJ today!

GlamQueen21

Looking at swatches and reading how amazing they are made me pull out all 6 of my Tres Cheek blushes and swatched them!

thefbomb

I got these two as well! I wanted Peony Petal but with so many collections coming up (and many pink blushes in my collection) I stopped at those two. I'm excited to wear FOJ today!
Yes having a bunch of pinks already is what stopped me too but there's the pink on the Proenza collection & I'm sure a bunch of other collections so I decided to go with sonething different! FoJ is beautiful! It'll look great on you, rock it!

DeeDee2013

Well for those ladies that like to save a dollar, The Essence Shadow called Shrimp me Up is an exact dupe for Modern Mandarin. Shrimp is an eye shadow that can be purchased at ULTA....

Dany

Does anyone know the UK date for these blushes? Can't seem to find it.

edit: nevermind found it :)

Dolly Snow

These blushes are so pretty and well pigmented but I can't decide which Id prefer.
I am trying to limit my self to a few blushes in a year lol

Dany

These blushes are so pretty and well pigmented but I can't decide which Id prefer.
I am trying to limit my self to a few blushes in a year lol
I know same lol :p I really want Full of Joy as I never got a chance to get it last time.

purplevines

These blushes are so pretty and well pigmented but I can't decide which Id prefer.  I am trying to limit my self to a few blushes in a year lol
These are really nice! I'd say FOJ because it's the most unique.
I know same lol :p I really want Full of Joy as I never got a chance to get it last time.
It is a really gorgeous blush, and I know people found it powdery ish before, but it is really smooth this time around and more buildable than I expected!

OctoberViolet

Out of curiosity. Is this a new version of FoJ? I got the original from the first time and it's quite light and not too purpley on me. I have seen some swatches and this FoJ looks a little different. More purple. I don't know if it's my eyes, computer or if I am just hopeful. Anyone?
shrugs.gif
If it's newer and darker I am going to get it.

Prettypackages

Out of curiosity. Is this a new version of FoJ? I got the original from the first time and it's quite light and not too purpley on me. I have seen some swatches and this FoJ looks a little different. More purple. I don't know if it's my eyes, computer or if I am just hopeful. Anyone?
shrugs.gif
If it's newer and darker I am going to get it.
I'd like to know too.