MAC Tres Cheek discussion

duku

I don't want to cast any doubts, but when my box arrived sans blushes I had been charged the full amount including the blushes. Which is why I had to request a refund.

I think I have been too. I'll have to call them tomorrow. Going to re-order with Debenhams when it comes back into stock, 10% off too.

ladyarwen

Immortal Flower is such a lovely apricot on me. I didn't have any other blushes like it, so I'm so glad I got it.

OctoberViolet

eyelove.gif
So pretty peachsuns. Thank you! I'm still kicking myself for never getting Sakura. It looks amazing. I know this sounds greedy, but I still want more purpley blushes. I can't get enough! What's wrong with me????
ohboy.gif

Team 3 here! I got Full of Joy, Peony Petal, and Lovecloud today at my counter. They are easy to apply and gorgeous! I cannot wait to wear them!
love.gif

I took a pic with my other blushes. Aren't they pretty? Haha.

Top Row: Briar Rose BP, Sakura MB, and Oh So Fair BP
Bottom Row: Peony Petal, Full of Joy, and Lovecloud

They are not dupes (different finishes, etc), but some of them might be in a similar color family. I'm glad that Tres Cheek blushes are nicely pigmented. LOL

I was surprised that I didn't have anything like Peony Petal in my collection. It's a light lavender pink. It's different from any of my blue based pink blushes. I thought that was interesting.
greengrin.gif

Edelmc

We're the same coloring Edelmc. I bought Peony Petal & I do like it very much. It's not an overwhelming pink, but it's quite natural. I think you should go for it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Edelmc

Peony pink on nw10-15. Any thoughts? I can't decide
I just got it! Ps I love your avatar photo!!

Mac-Guy

I don't want to cast any doubts, but when my box arrived sans blushes I had been charged the full amount including the blushes. Which is why I had to request a refund.

I think part of the problem is also that the quantities for some of the blushes are extremely limited. I keep my fingers crossed that everybody gets what they want.

peachsuns

Thank you, OctoberViolet! Hope you will get more purpley blushes. There's nothing wrong with you. I think that's the color you love most.
th_hug.gif

MACina

iagree.gif
.....I can totally understand you and I am feeling the same!

I want more purple blushes,beauty powders,lipsticks,lipglosses..........everything!!!

And I would love to have a purple MSF
bigheart.gif

A purple EDSF would be awesome too!!!!

peachsuns

How come you guys are not getting blushes? I'm confused. That's not right. Why the quantity is so limited? Aren't they capable of making more?
blinks.gif

Hope MAC will send you guys the blushes soon!

Mac-Guy

How do you ship it? It should be more than 10 bucks at the most. At least that's what I pay for shipping to England and Germany if it is under 2 lbs.

MrsB

Quote: Originally Posted by MrsB

I think part of the problem is also that the quantities for some of the blushes are extremely limited. I keep my fingers crossed that everybody gets what they want.
I couldn't agree more. It seems silly to stock so little that MAC 'thought' they didn't have enough stock to fulfil online orders which is what Rockin had been told had happened here. Besides, if that was the case full refunds should have been issued automatically. As it happens, I ordered from another online uk retailer Selfridges, and all four have been shipped and I'll receive them tomorrow. I ordered lovecloud, pink tea, immortal flower and peony petal, plus the superb highlight from ED and modern mandarin has been dispatched by mac so should arrive Tuesday. Fingers crossed, I'll have got everything I wanted. There may even be room for full of joy as it's still in stock on both MAC and Selfridges - still time to be on team six but.... I never reach for Sakura? I don't known if I like purple blush on me....hmmm ;)

amynicolaox

Just wanted to give an update on how Immortal Flower works on NC40 skin:
I do like it, but I'm not as in love with it as I thought I would be. Swatched on my hand it doesn't really show up that great unless layered, however, on my cheeks it does translate (after layering it on a bit) to a nice soft apricot colour with a hint of colour! It's definitely a more subtle blush, sort of like a lighter, less pink version of Instant Chic. I would say, it's prettier, but if darker than NC40, I'd give it a miss, you may have to layer it up too much! Modern Mandarin however, is beautiful I'm glad I caved in store and got it!

Knope2012

My MM got here early! I really love it. It's not too much on my NW15 skin and I used WOG to highlight and it's beautiful together. All these blushes are so pretty and blendable. I have Immortal Flower on backorder, but MM is gorgeous and I think it would suit a lot of skintones.

NessaMBaby

Quote: Originally Posted by erinmichelle87

Just officially became team seven (including pink cult) !!! My nordies counter wasn't sold out of anything yet!! Even at this hour! I don't have anything like pink tea and peony petal is different enough from gaiety to own, so I grabbed those two. Already depotted five blushes successfully, will post pictures of my blush palettes when I get home. They look so pretty in a palette it's worth it to depot. They aren't too powdery so they aren't going to crumble easily. The hardest part was popping the top part out! I thought I was going to break them or jab them trying to separate them!
Thank god I didn't want much from reel sexy, and I didn't want anything from extra dimension, and maybe just a few things from hey sailor

You might fill your second palette with the HS blushes/highlighters.
flower.gif

Is anybody on Team 8?
I really wanted to be team 8. But I couldn't get Pink Tea to show much on my skin tone and didn't think it was worth me getting because I do have a lot of pinkness in my cheeks and thought maybe it wouldn't make much of a difference on me ,I'm nc25-35 depending on the seasons. But I did get the others,so team 7? IF didn't show up much on me neither so,I'm thinking of using some full coverage foundation and maybe a cream blush like "something special blush " under IF as a base . Also ,did get a back up of Love Cloud ,FOJ and MM which I ordered from Nordstrom's though.

peachsuns

Fingers crossed, I'll have got everything I wanted. There may even be room for full of joy as it's still in stock on both MAC and Selfridges - still time to be on team six but.... I never reach for Sakura? I don't known if I like purple blush on me....hmmm
winks.gif
I think both Full of Joy and Sakura will beautiful on you. Try it!
amuse.gif

I didn't know the image I posted was clickable. Seriously. I set my image at a specific size, but it showed up very small when I posted. I was wondering why. Silly me.
blush-anim-cl.gif
th_roll1.gif

Baby1black

O.k. Tried 2 blushes today love loud and IF. iF is not showing on my skin tone. I have to really pack it and I feel it is just waist of product. So this one might go for a swap mayb e get another MM. LC nice although once I put on I knew I had several blushes with the same tone. So 2 more 2 try which I am excited about pink cult which is surprisingly very pigmented and ofcourse MM.

Latest posts