MAC - Trip Palettes 2009 Discussion

leenybeeny

Re: Trip Palettes::Summer 2009 Travel Exclusives:]

I am so glad that I am not a huge palette fan. Those colours are great!

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
how do we find out which airports?

yeah this is what I want to know. I know someone who works at Atlanta-Hartsfield airport, but I have never seen MAC sold there.

iadoremac

Cool I'm going to Dubai, paris, spain and italy will definately pick one up each time i travel

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
Yeah, I want too, especially one of them has 3 colors I want, it`s like getting the other 2 for free. Are they for sale as we speak? Or when they are suppose to launch?

They are supposed to be launched this month through August.

rbella

OMG! These are so cute. I love all 3 eye palettes. I wish I could just go shopping at the airport. Damn security.

Face2Mac

I want Waternymph and Springtime, Skipper.

MAC, this is some bullshit. I mean they put some of the most/hard to find popular colors in those palette: Sunday's Best, Waternymth, Magic Dust, Elite, SS, Leisuretime, I think Sprightly is sought after, too
and then make it hard for you to acquire them.

maybe I can go to Canada Duty Free.

I mean I am so mad I might skip all the upcoming collections
th_LMAO.gif

gigiopolis

Woohoo, I'll be going to Korea and Hong Kong this summer so I'll definitely check this out, both at the airport and at the HK Duty Free MAC counter. The cheek + eye palettes look fabulous!

sn0wbunnie

OMG. OMG. OMG.

I am going to VA this summer, and I am SO getting the Cool Eyes set... Too ridiculous to have all those LE HTF in there. OMG. OMG. Hyperventilating.

MrsMay

I swear I have never seen palettes with so many Frosts and Veluxe Pearl finishes together....
drools.gif

michelle79

They all look great! I may have to plan a trip just to get them!

kuuipo415

yeay I'm flying out to the UK next month! hopefully they will have this at the SFO airport!!

blinkymei

Re: MAC - Trip 2009 Collection

oh yes Im stoked... I already got the cool eyes and I thought it was an old collection (because it was behind some stuff... not in a clear like how typical latest collections are usually seen in the front, out in the open and also because the duty free shop also had neo sci fi stuff still which I thought was crazy)... I was so excited that this is reported on specktra. I paid $39USD for the cool eyes palette.

Sabrunka

I really want the cool eyes pallet except I'm no where near an airport, nor will I be
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Great colors in these palettes...I wish I liked these type palettes ...I never seem to use them...I prefer quads...But they look preeetttyyy

GlamQueen21

They look so pretty! Wish I can go on a trip and get them but it won't be until August that I'll be going to Mississippi for the Family Reunion.