winks.gif

yes.gif
th_kiss.gif

TISH1124

Re: MAC - Trip 2009 Collection

I'm travelling May 5th so I will peek it out for you guys too

hawaii02

GlamQueen-I doubt we have them here, but if you see the palettes anywhere in August, let me know! Where will you be here??

Ok, because I sooo want to get my hands on the Neutral Trip Palette, I went researching. If any of these locations are wrong after a scoping out, please correct me!
smiles.gif

Here's what was gathered abroad:

MAC locations: Sydney, Heathrow (London), Barbados
(found a cosmetics store for Zurich, Switzerland but not sure if it's MAC related
ssad.gif
)

Vancouver has Lancome, EL, Liz Arden and Clinique

And Us Duty-free locations (not sure if it's all MAC but I'm still researching!
smiles.gif
) United States Duty Free Store Locator - Duty Free Americas

JFK does have Kiehl's, Nars and Smashbox

Sabrunka

If anyone would do a CP for a cool eyes pallet that would rock!!! It looks so pretty, and I don't want to drive to detroit or to toronto just "incase" they have it!! LOL. Warm eyes pallet is pretty too.. But it would probably make me look dead pff.

Susanne

This is what I found somewhere on specktra (don't remember where...):

"Duty-Free MAC products are carried within a generalized high-end cosmetic Duty Free shop, and are not counters or stores devoted to MAC. It is generally 1-10 products, with only 1 or 2 of those items being exclusive to the Duty Free stores."

Sanayhs

The lip palettes will be around from April til June, and the rest are available April through August.

Shadowy Lady

Re: Trip Palettes::Summer 2009 Travel Exclusives:]

c'mon someone tell us already which airports have them. I know the one in Ottawa doesn't, but I'm traveling to Vancouver next month and I hope they sell them in that airport....I need the cool palette now!

darkishstar

Damn, I HAVE to go to Taiwan this summer for sure now! I want the Warm and Cool eyes palettes!

hawaii02

In the other thread similar to this one, I posted that there is a duty-free, but there doesn't appear to be any MAC, just EL, etc.

bellagloss

yahoo.gif

im traveling in june, i really wanna get the Bronze Eye and Cheek palette,has somehow everything i still need,this makes the pain of beeing 13hours in an airplane a lot more comfortable
th_wink3.gif

hawaii02

I saw this and don't think it's posted here yet. But these damn palettes have officially made me crazy!
smiles.gif
Accordiing to Product Girl, there is a "Collection I" with three double-ended eye pencils, set of mascaras, 3 slimshines and 3 dazzleglasses (Money Honey, Bare and another pink one).

coachkitten

When my best friend goes to Spain in June I am going to have her get me a few of these!!
smiles.gif

SMMY

I know for a fact that the duty-free shops at SFO, LAX and LHR all had MAC trip palettes in the past when I was there. One of them even still had Deckchair pigment when I was at the LHR shop in 2007. Unbelievable!

Marjolaine

I'm traveling in June and July, if I see one of these, they will be mine! If not, I won't bother ebaying them, they are not that deadly must-have for me.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
GlamQueen-I doubt we have them here, but if you see the palettes anywhere in August, let me know! Where will you be here??

Ok, because I sooo want to get my hands on the Neutral Trip Palette, I went researching. If any of these locations are wrong after a scoping out, please correct me!
smiles.gif

Here's what was gathered abroad:

MAC locations: Sydney, Heathrow (London), Barbados
(found a cosmetics store for Zurich, Switzerland but not sure if it's MAC related
ssad.gif
)

Vancouver has Lancome, EL, Liz Arden and Clinique

And Us Duty-free locations (not sure if it's all MAC but I'm still researching!
smiles.gif
) United States Duty Free Store Locator - Duty Free Americas

JFK does have Kiehl's, Nars and Smashbox

I'll be there on August 7th-9th and I hope they will have them there so that I can check them out in person.

chaffsters33

Wait...So there are cosmetic counters in Duty Free shops?!?!?!
I feel so oblivious!
Does anyone know when this launches because my Step Dad said he would look for them!

foxyqt

Im so excited about these too! I *neeeeeed* the Neutral and Bronze Eye/Cheek Pallettes!!

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipglosseater
I see alot of repromotes from Barbie!!
love.gif

I know! I nearly died when I saw them there
ssad.gif
I also saw Cassette from Heatherette which is totally one of my faves!!! I am near Sydney... NOT.... dangnamit
thmbdn.gif