MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

Debbs

I normally reserve my paintpots for the regular size es as those never get wet ! I find that a bit of dampness and CCB really does wonders for the MES. A make up artist showed me that method and I found that it makes a major improvement. Prior to that I was using pp as a base for everything !

kimibos

I normally reserve my paintpots for the regular size es as those never get wet ! I find that a bit of dampness and CCB really does wonders for the MES. A make up artist showed me that method and I found that it makes a major improvement. Prior to that I was using pp as a base for everything !
i have oily lids so i dont like the idea of a CCB for my eyes. with a pp my mes dont move.

Debbs

Enjoy, just don't forget a 'lil spritz of Fix. I start to reach for CCB so often now that I really have to stop myself . I have too many paint pots that I really love but are not using as often as I ought to. I even add Shell to my cheeks pre blush sometimes for a nice glow . I am running low now but I am determined not to get another CCB till Rhi Rhi launch. Diamonds CCB may just be my new fave, who knows, lol

Ana A

Has anyone tried any looks w/ Cha Cha Cha MES? Mine's still sitting in my drawer untouched, I need some inspiration :/

MRV

i usually just use a paint pot or the nars base when i use my mes. i rarely use them wet too.
Me too. Although I have recently tried different things without a primer, too.

I have only one CCB, Bat Black. Why on earth did I buy that one? Hardly used it.

martiangurll

Me too. Although I have recently tried different things without a primer, too. I have only one CCB, Bat Black. Why on earth did I buy that one? Hardly used it.
The more neutral colored ones are versatile and I have used them as highlighters. I think they are lip safe too. I have Shell ccb. Now they aren't the best on my eyelids b/c they crease big-time and they don't really go the distance but a good product to take on vacation if you want multi use.

Copperhead

I have only one CCB, Bat Black. Why on earth did I buy that one? Hardly used it.
Oooh I bought that one too. I forgot I had it. I used to use it lightly sheered out beneath the crease under Young Punk when that collection came out. Young Punk was the only MES I bought from that collection.

liba

I don't have Bat Black, but I've got the solid black one, also from Style Black. I'd use it on the eyes. but it does indeed crease - you have to want that creasy, messed up look. I like it along with a Greasepaint Stick, but it's definitely a punk rocker look.

mac_aiken

I don't have Bat Black, but I've got the solid black one, also from Style Black. I'd use it on the eyes. but it does indeed crease - you have to want that creasy, messed up look. I like it along with a Greasepaint Stick, but it's definitely a punk rocker look.
I use it on my cheeks and to deepen lip colors

Honi

The more neutral colored ones are versatile and I have used them as highlighters. I think they are lip safe too. I have Shell ccb. Now they aren't the best on my eyelids b/c they crease big-time and they don't really go the distance but a good product to take on vacation if you want multi use.
I loooove Hush CCB as a highlighter, it's gorgeous on the cheekbones! Creases on the lids though, as you say...

martiangurll

I'm still to try CCBs! I do have my eye on Diamonds, but I'm not gonna wait hours for it!!
I have found all of the perm ones at my CCO, so I am not about to pay full price and stalk for a CCB, when I can get soemthing really, really close for 30% off at the CCO. Just sayin'

martiangurll

I am falling in love with Dare to Bare MES. I used it with Soba in the crease and Beluga to the outter thirds crease and DtB on lid and brow. Wore it three days in a row which I almost never do-usually I never do the same eye combo twice in a blue moon.