MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

KrystalAnne

I just remembered I still want Time to Tango. I know it's available for purchase, I just would rather purchase other things first...blah. Can it just be dropped under my pillow tonight by the MAC fairy?

Is anyone still loving it or has it been forgotten and pushed to the side?

martiangurll

I just remembered I still want Time to Tango. I know it's available for purchase, I just would rather purchase other things first...blah. Can it just be dropped under my pillow tonight by the MAC fairy?  Is anyone still loving it or has it been forgotten and pushed to the side?
Loved it when I got it but it did fall to the side a bit. TBH it could be because I have boxes of eyeshadow and lipstick to try so I may not be the best barometer. Dont nominate me for hoarders?

Pinkdollface

Loved it when I got it but it did fall to the side a bit. TBH it could be because I have boxes of eyeshadow and lipstick to try so I may not be the best barometer. Dont nominate me for hoarders?
I also love the colour, but I have so many shadows and I try to keep rotating them so they all get used and thus I haven't used it a ton.

sophhhh91309

I have a rio and sweet samba that I have only swatched never worn that I'm Interested in selling on here if someone wants to help me out and explain to me how it all works .

sagehen

I have a rio and sweet samba that I have only swatched never worn that I'm Interested in selling on here if someone wants to help me out and explain to me how it all works .
http://www.specktra.net/t/164296/everything-you-need-to-know-about-accessing-the-clearance-bin

SavannahLovely

thanks for that ! but I'm more curious about like how to do it with paypal and how would you figure out shipping costs ?
Well, if someone wanted to buy something, you would have them provide their email that they use for PayPal and you would invoice them on PayPal. As for shipping cost, I have no clue lol. Depends on where you are shipping to. You can go online to the post office's website and get a quote on shipping cost. Lipsticks are super cheap to send. The post office also have flat boxes that are like $5 and up (for like huge boxes) that are that price to ship anywhere in the US regardless of weight. Hope this helps :)

sophhhh91309

Well, if someone wanted to buy something, you would have them provide their email that they use for PayPal and you would invoice them on PayPal. As for shipping cost, I have no clue lol. Depends on where you are shipping to. You can go online to the post office's website and get a quote on shipping cost. Lipsticks are super cheap to send. The post office also have flat boxes that are like $5 and up (for like huge boxes) that are that price to ship anywhere in the US regardless of weight. Hope this helps :)
thankkkk you so much ! this did helppppp ! I'll have to go to my local post office and figure out shipping prices and then I think I might start selling stuff ! thanks so much ! do you know if Paypal makes the shipping labels or is that the post office too ?

matchachoco

Happened to go by a CCO this weekend, and I finally picked up Lust MSF! I'm gonna hold off on opening it until I finish some other products but I loved how the tester looked! Definitely easier when it costs $10 less!

KrystalAnne

Happened to go by a CCO this weekend, and I finally picked up Lust MSF! I'm gonna hold off on opening it until I finish some other products but I loved how the tester looked! Definitely easier when it costs $10 less!
So cool to hear that you picked up Lust at a CCO and got the discount! It's such a pretty MSF, I feel like wearing it now.

honey b

If anyone lives near Birch Run, Michigan, they had a ton of Lust and Rio MSF and Sweet Samba MB at the CCO when I was there last weekend. I am kicking myself for not getting a BU of Rio now especially since it's cheaper now.

NaomiH

Oh this is awesome news to hear some of these items are popping into CCOs, I'm going to have to go by mine and see if I can snag an Adored.

matchachoco

So cool to hear that you picked up Lust at a CCO and got the discount! It's such a pretty MSF, I feel like wearing it now.
Ooh, that makes me more excited to try it!
If anyone lives near Birch Run, Michigan, they had a ton of Lust and Rio MSF and Sweet Samba MB at the CCO when I was there last weekend.  I am kicking myself for not getting a BU of Rio now especially since it's cheaper now.
That's where I was this weekend! Thanks for providing more information on what they have - I just made a quick run.

martiangurll

If anyone else has both I combined Gentle with Rio MSF and love this combo. I used Rio to highlight then Gentle just underneath on the chhek bones. It was a good fall look almost windburnded look. I will be using it again and again.

KrystalAnne

If anyone else has both I combined Gentle with Rio MSF and love this combo. I used Rio to highlight then Gentle just underneath on the chhek bones. It was a good fall look almost windburnded look. I will be using it again and again.
I will need to try this. I've done Gentle &Adored, which is also very pretty!

Ana A

If anyone has pictures and or ideas on how to wear Cha Cha Cha it would be greatly appreciated, mine is just sitting there collection dust cause I can't figure out how to make it work
th_confused_new.gif

Latest posts