MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

makeupgator

these all look so beautiful!!!
eyelove.gif

LauraLara

Super curious about this. I want to see how pigmented/glossy they are, whether they stain, how long the shine stays...

pixi

I'm excited about getting a few of the lip pencils too. However, if they are similar to the Colorpop lip pencils I may pass.
lip pencils here also- I haven't tried the pro longwear pencils yet but when I swatch in store they stay on all day. the amount of times I've almost bought absolutely it is getting silly :)

NaomiH

I'm excited about getting a few of the lip pencils too. However, if they are similar to the Colorpop lip pencils I may pass.
Never tried the Colourpop pencils,but I do like the Pro longwear pencils so I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy these.

Honi

Just got a sample of How Chic is this? The color is SO PRETTY! Ill try it out and return with pics etc :) Releases on September 8th in Scandinavia.

Honi

Upon application thoughts:

• Nice slanted doefoot wand, made it easy to apply
  • SUPER pigmented
  • Has a nice gloss without being mirror-shiny
  • Doesnt dry down, like I had guessed
  • Smells like vanilla + something else. I dont know if it's spicy or what, but it's not the straight up lipstick vanilla scent that we're used to.

2 hours after application:

• Started bleeding into fine lines, I never have trouble with bleeding so this is a first
  • Gloss intact
  • All the color is still there, looks untouched besides the bleeding
  • Feel's a little bit like a PLW gloss, just less sticky..
  • My stripy cat is very set on trying to eat my lips, keeps getting all up in my grill trying to smell what I have on my lips. Is there catnip in the gloss? Black cat + dog is not interested. Investigation continues.

Anneri

• SUPER pigmented
  • Smells like vanilla + something else. I dont know if it's spicy or what, but it's not the straight up lipstick vanilla scent that we're used to.

• Started bleeding into fine lines, I never have trouble with bleeding so this is a first
  • Gloss intact
  • My stripy cat is very set on trying to eat my lips, keeps getting all up in my grill trying to smell what I have on my lips. Is there catnip in the gloss? Black cat + dog is not interested. Investigation continues.
rofl.gif
th_roll1.gif
lmao.gif
hmm.gif

Corally

• SUPER pigmented
  • Gloss intact
    [*] My stripy cat is very set on trying to eat my lips, keeps getting all up in my grill trying to smell what I have on my lips. Is there catnip in the gloss? Black cat + dog is not interested. Investigation continues. 
Love it! :haha: :lol: :rofl:

Marsha Pomells

• SUPER pigmented
  • Gloss intact
Catnip in the gloss???!!! Is that the new ingredient to stop glosses from going rancid??? LMFAO

Honi

3 hours after application:

• Cat tried to take off with gloss, theft averted (Attempt was captured and put on instagram, to shame said cat a little bit https://instagram.com/p/5zDXlYrLBT/ )
  • Bleeding has stalled, but it still looks insane. Gonna have to try with a primer or a clear lipliner next time
  • Had a sandwich, color wore off a tiny bit in the middle of my lips but i just smooshed my lips together and it looks like before

4 hours after application:

• Gloss is starting to fade, making it look a little bit more satin rather than shiny
  • Color starting to fade on inner part of lips, barely noticable.

poodle649

• Cat tried to take off with gloss, theft averted (Attempt was captured and put on instagram, to shame said cat a little bit https://instagram.com/p/5zDXlYrLBT/ )
  • Bleeding has stalled, but it still looks insane. Gonna have to try with a primer or a clear lipliner next time
  • Had a sandwich, color wore off a tiny bit in the middle of my lips but i just smooshed my lips together and it looks like before
  • Gloss is starting to fade, making it look a little bit more satin rather than shiny
Sounds like they wear well! I'm thinking of trying How Chic is This? and A for Attitude. Can use some good purple and pink shades.

Honi

5 ish hours:

• Starting to look rough, has rubbed off on the entire inner part of my lips, almost all color gone there
  • Gloss completely gone, looks more like vinyl now.
  • Starting to get the dreaded ring around the mouth syndrome, this is when I would either reapply or remove it.

After 5 hours

Wand/Size comparison (Normal gloss, PLW and Vamplify)

How Chic is this? Swatched

Shars

• Cat tried to take off with gloss, theft averted (Attempt was captured and put on instagram, to shame said cat a little bit https://instagram.com/p/5zDXlYrLBT/ )

girlhaha.gif

NaomiH

5 ish hours: 
  • Starting to look rough, has rubbed off on the entire inner part of my lips, almost all color gone there
  • Starting to get the dreaded ring around the mouth syndrome, this is when I would either reapply or remove it. 
After 5 hours [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Wand/Size comparison (Normal gloss, PLW and Vamplify) How Chic is this? Swatched
So pretty! Thanks for posting Honi!

MissLiLaC

5 ish hours: 
After 5 hours [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Wand/Size comparison (Normal gloss, PLW and Vamplify) How Chic is this? Swatched
Too pink for me, but thanks so much for the review :flower: I quite like the long wand your cat such a cutie! Looking forward to the nude and dark shades

Shars

5 ish hours:

After 5 hours

Wand/Size comparison (Normal gloss, PLW and Vamplify)

How Chic is this? Swatched
In your "just-applied" pic, these remind me of the Rimmel Apocolips for some reason.

Latest posts