MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

bunnypoet

I want the purple gloss and all the lip pencils in the pink/rose/mauve color family!
pompom.gif

BeautyFan55

5 ish hours: 
  • Starting to look rough, has rubbed off on the entire inner part of my lips, almost all color gone there
  • Gloss completely gone, looks more like vinyl now.
  • Starting to get the dreaded ring around the mouth syndrome, this is when I would either reapply or remove it. 
After 5 hours [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Wand/Size comparison (Normal gloss, PLW and Vamplify) How Chic is this? Swatched
Thank you for the review of all reviews!:) I like color on you, I guess I have to grab a few of these.

Dolly Snow

5 ish hours:

• Starting to look rough, has rubbed off on the entire inner part of my lips, almost all color gone there
  • Starting to get the dreaded ring around the mouth syndrome, this is when I would either reapply or remove it.

After 5 hours

Wand/Size comparison (Normal gloss, PLW and Vamplify)

How Chic is this? Swatched
Thank you, honi!

MRV

5 ish hours:

After 5 hours

Wand/Size comparison (Normal gloss, PLW and Vamplify)

How Chic is this? Swatched
I will get at least this one. Thanks, Honi.

leonah

am I the only one who is more excited for the retro matte liquid lipsticks? I'm not a lipgloss person :( but matte liquid lipstick from MAC sounds awesome..

I will probably grab some lip liners from this collection as I'm an addict for liners + lipstick
eyelove.gif
I would rather have the lip liners in the regular collection though than in the pro longwear =/

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
More photos and swatches of the glosses and pencils! Credit to Pau Peña. You can watch her swatch them here: http://youtu.be/QyPQYUa3IN8

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Pretty sure these are LE. I really want Anything But Demure, I hope I like it on me.

PinkMaraschino

Dying for the pencils!! I am thinking that the gloss formula is that or similar to Dare to Wear! Lip glasses. I still have some of those and they do the same thing to me...same style vial too. Applicator is a bit different, though. Either way, skipping those!