MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

bunnypoet

Quickest copy paste in paint job ever but you can see it here. The entire PLW headline is marked as staying in line, but this is for scandinavia ofcourse and it might be different other places (But very rarely is).
Thank you so much! My fingers are crossed that this is the case for United States as well!
pompom.gif

leonah

Quickest copy paste in paint job ever but you can see it here. The entire PLW headline is marked as staying in line, but this is for scandinavia ofcourse and it might be different other places (But very rarely is).
thank you!

but I don't get why the lip liners are suddenly higher in price for scandinavia since we already have to pay so much for MAC generally

Shars

Thanks for posting! I love the names on these. Fingers crossed the pencils are perm this side of the pond!

MissLiLaC

Thanks a bunch I dunno where to start!! All the pencils sound diviiiine

lilinah

The blue-violet gloss, She-Rebel, will be mine, i tell you, mine! Maybe two!

And if any of the nude lip pencils are cool toned, i'll probably get them, too, but i'll skip warm ones.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

I'm testing them right now, quick mini review: they feel slightly sticky, but not too much, still feel comfortable. Less sticky than regular lipglasses. Anything But Demure is absolutely beautiful, I'm sure lots of people will love it. Seems to be a shade that will be flattering on basically everyone. MAC needs to make a lipstick in that exact shade! It also applies very nicely, you can just throw it on and not worry about the color looking uneven. Makes lips look plump and smooth. The formula of Spanking Haute doesn't seem as nice, it doesn't go on as evenly

Vineetha

[COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] I'm testing them right now, quick mini review: they feel slightly sticky, but not too much, still feel comfortable. Less sticky than regular lipglasses. Anything But Demure is absolutely beautiful, I'm sure lots of people will love it. Seems to be a shade that will be flattering on basically everyone. MAC needs to make a lipstick in that exact shade! It also applies very nicely, you can just throw it on and not worry about the color looking uneven. Makes lips look plump and smooth. The formula of Spanking Haute doesn't seem as nice, it doesn't go on as evenly
Thanks Nay!! I am liking the looks of anything but demure as well!! Glad to know it performs well!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
ABD also has some very fine shimmer, but it's not visible when you wear it. I only noticed it because there was shimmer on the back of my hand where I swatched it and on my lips after swiping it off.

Marsha Pomells

[COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] I'm testing them right now, quick mini review: they feel slightly sticky, but not too much, still feel comfortable. Less sticky than regular lipglasses. Anything But Demure is absolutely beautiful, I'm sure lots of people will love it. Seems to be a shade that will be flattering on basically everyone. MAC needs to make a lipstick in that exact shade! It also applies very nicely, you can just throw it on and not worry about the color looking uneven. Makes lips look plump and smooth. The formula of Spanking Haute doesn't seem as nice, it doesn't go on as evenly
The colour payoff looks good, and they look opaque. Can't wait to see more swatches, especially She Rebel

B

Buffy89

Thank you! Darn, I wish I was more of a gloss person. ABD is super pretty and just "my" kind of lipstick color, unfortunately as a lipgloss. Trying to minimize my gloss stash at the moment, so I'm not sure if purchasing these might be a good idea. But I'm really excited for the liners!

poodle649

Wow, I am definitely ordering ABD!

DILLIGAF

I would love to get my hands on some of the pencils. I'm not a fan of most of MAC's sticky lipglosses.