MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

MzBrownBeauty

I'm testing them right now, quick mini review: they feel slightly sticky, but not too much, still feel comfortable. Less sticky than regular lipglasses. Anything But Demure is absolutely beautiful, I'm sure lots of people will love it. Seems to be a shade that will be flattering on basically everyone. MAC needs to make a lipstick in that exact shade! It also applies very nicely, you can just throw it on and not worry about the color looking uneven. Makes lips look plump and smooth. The formula of Spanking Haute doesn't seem as nice, it doesn't go on as evenly

I've stopped buying lipglasses because of my new found obsession with lipsticks but I might have to get "Anything but Demure"

Howards End

I'm a bit confused.. are these the liquid lipsticks we saw some months ago, or are they a new gloss formula?
I'm pretty sure @erine1881 mentioned the Retro Matte liquid lipsticks (RMLL) got pushed back because of a faulty formula. Vamplify is a different gloss product altogether, I take it not perm--but the accompanying pencils are perm

leonah

I'm pretty sure @erine1881 mentioned the Retro Matte liquid lipsticks (RMLL) got pushed back because of a faulty formula. Vamplify is a different gloss product altogether, I take it not perm--but the accompanying pencils are perm
oh no! I've been so excited for those.. hope they come soon need some matte liquid lipsticks :D

MRV

I'm testing them right now, quick mini review: they feel slightly sticky, but not too much, still feel comfortable. Less sticky than regular lipglasses. Anything But Demure is absolutely beautiful, I'm sure lots of people will love it. Seems to be a shade that will be flattering on basically everyone. MAC needs to make a lipstick in that exact shade! It also applies very nicely, you can just throw it on and not worry about the color looking uneven. Makes lips look plump and smooth. The formula of Spanking Haute doesn't seem as nice, it doesn't go on as evenly
TY, Naynadine! ABD looks really lovely (considering...). I'd also like a colour like Spanking Haute but I know it won't work on me formulawise.

Anneri

SP looks exactly like the Kissable Lipcolour in So Vain on my monitor - I love that one!

Does the texture feel like the Creamsheen glasses? @Naynadine

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
TY, Naynadine! ABD looks really lovely (considering...). I'd also like a colour like Spanking Haute but I know it won't work on me formulawise.
Spanking Haute probably needs a liner to look good (I'm not a lip liner girl, so I haven't tried that). On its own it's a little tricky.

MRV

No, these are stickier, not as creamy.

Spanking Haute probably needs a liner to look good (I'm not a lip liner girl, so I haven't tried that). On its own it's a little tricky.
I also have So Vain, they do look similar. I'm not a liner girl either (but often need to wear them). Liner with a gloss does not sound good. However, this summer I rediscovered my one and only Lipstain Marker. Really liked that (lined or lined and filled in) with some glosses. And I have not worn a gloss in the past few years either!

Edit:
amazed.gif
3000 posts!
cheerleader.gif

Mayanas

[COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] I'm testing them right now, quick mini review: they feel slightly sticky, but not too much, still feel comfortable. Less sticky than regular lipglasses. Anything But Demure is absolutely beautiful, I'm sure lots of people will love it. Seems to be a shade that will be flattering on basically everyone. MAC needs to make a lipstick in that exact shade! It also applies very nicely, you can just throw it on and not worry about the color looking uneven. Makes lips look plump and smooth. The formula of Spanking Haute doesn't seem as nice, it doesn't go on as evenly
Complete promo pics (credit to @Honi ):
Thanks ladies.

Miss Dynamite

I was wondering about that when I saw LE next to them in her post since I'm pretty sure the info around these parts has them confirmed as permanent.
Who knows...the info she gets is directly from MAC, but we all know that MAC gives different info to everybody.

B

Buffy89

Also according to the previevs posted by Mackarrie (Austria) and Magimania (Germany) on their blogs, these will be exclusive to Mac stores and Mac online, and LE :( . Maybe T's correct then. I'm really bummed the pencils are LE.

Vandekamp

Also according to the previevs posted by Mackarrie (Austria) and Magimania (Germany) on their blogs, these will be exclusive to Mac stores and Mac online, and LE :( . Maybe T's correct then. I'm really bummed the pencils are LE.
Me too. I'm excited to grab a few lip pencils.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Also according to the previevs posted by Mackarrie (Austria) and Magimania (Germany) on their blogs, these will be exclusive to Mac stores and Mac online, and LE
ssad.gif
. Maybe T's correct then. I'm really bummed the pencils are LE.
Oh wow, I expected them to be available everywhere. Way too many MAC exclusive collections this year.