MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

montREALady

They totally do! Only with different stickers/appliqués.
Yup. It's funny because I haven't been paying attention to either of them then I swatched the KVD two days ago and came back into this post today so it's fresh in my mind, lol. Are these ones glossy or matte? I have to re-read...

Dolly Snow

Yup. It's funny because I haven't been paying attention to either of them then I swatched the KVD two days ago and came back into this post today so it's fresh in my mind, lol. Are these ones glossy or matte? I have to re-read...
Glossy, high pigment glosses

Dolly Snow

Btw all, fixed the color story.
Based off her swatches and video, we had some of the pencils mixed up.
One or two may be off from the book, but they translate to what is written now.

lippieluv2013

same! beautiful, I'm so excited
Count me in on the pencil train! The glosses are not exciting me right now but add'l swatches mat sway me to pick up one or two. But the pencils -different story. The colors sound like they NEED to be in my collection. Not crazed about Pro Long Wear pencils but ......the color descriptions are calling my name.

Ana A

fluffy.gif

Howards End

Count me in on the pencil train! The colors sound like they NEED to be in my collection. Not crazed about Pro Long Wear pencils but ......the color descriptions are calling my name.
I've never tried a PLW pencil because I've never been interested in the colors available--until I watched that video lol

bunnypoet

I will be so happy if the lip liners are indeed permanent. I like the relatively softness of the pro pencils, and I've been wanting them to expand their color range for a while.

Honi

I will be so happy if the lip liners are indeed permanent. I like the relatively softness of the pro pencils, and I've been wanting them to expand their color range for a while.

Quickest copy paste in paint job ever but you can see it here. The entire PLW headline is marked as staying in line, but this is for scandinavia ofcourse and it might be different other places (But very rarely is).

B

Buffy89

My press info shows pencils will remain in line, glosses limit life.
That would be awesome! I don't really wear glosses so I might be skipping them, but the pencils would make me broke