MAC Veluxe A Trois Collection (August 13, 2015)

lizzylu23

Special thanks to @KMQE716  
Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US:
In store release date US: 
Online release date (international - canada, etc):
In store release date (international):
WHERE will this collection be available?

Special Packaging? 
Will PRO discount apply?  
Active shipping codes:  
List of products
Lipsticks- (LE) ($16)
Flowerscope- Red pink with blue undertones (Cremesheen) 
Pillow Talk- Malty Warm Nude (Cremesheen) 
Quelle Surprise- Deep Purple Berry (Cremesheen) 
How tropical- Nude Beige (Cremesheen)

Cremesheen Glass- (LE) ($20)
Softly Lit- Soft Beige
Loud & Lovely- Fuchsia
Dark Outsider- Black
Richly Revered- Wine Brown

Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow trio- (LE) ($25)
Lapisluxe- White sparkle/ Sparkly ocean blue/ deep grey navy
Cool Companions- Light Gold/ Green/ Black
Collective Chic- Peachy Champagne/ Green khaki/ Plummy Brown
Clare- Light pearly pink/ burgundy pink red/ Purple

Haute & Naughty Too Black lash ($22)- intense black

Haute & Naughty Waterproof lash- shockproof! Black

247 brush

ONLINE ONLY EXCLUSIVES

Lipsticks ($16)
Heaux- Berry (Cremesheen)
Royally Riotous- Malty warm brown (Amplified)

Cremesheen Glass ($20)
You've Got it- Soft Taupey Nude
Over Indulgence- Nudey tangerine 

Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow trio
Gingerluxe- Tangerine orange/ Yellow Gold/ Deep sparkly khaki
Fabulous three- Champagne beige/ Rosy Pink/ Burgundy

[COLOR=181818]Active Link to the Collection: [/COLOR]
Oh wow!!! Excited.... this year Mac is really going hard with collections and sucking our $$ out !!! But I can't say no lol :cheer:

Vandekamp

Hmmm, wouldn't it be nice if base colors such as reds and nudes always gets released in at least two finishes, say for example, matte and satin.  :sigh:
Not a bad idea. I just hope Mac makes a sizeable amount of Heaux when it launches. Fingers crossed.

MissElle12

Hey lady. I am so glad Heaux is coming back so you can get it. :stars:
Hey! Yes!!!!!! I had to put mine away, as I'm now half way through the tube and I don't have a back up. If I could get my hands on this product (or something similar) to mattify the new Heauxs I will be a happy camper:
126a3ba3_image.jpeg

Vandekamp

Hey! Yes!!!!!! I had to put mine away, as I'm now half way through the tube and I don't have a back up. If I could get my hands on this product (or something similar) to mattify the new Heauxs I will be a happy camper:
126a3ba3_image.jpeg
I need to pick that up. How much s it?

MissKate126

Definitely excited for this! The second half of this year as far as MAC goes is looking much better than the first half..

Howards End

@MissElle12 @Vandekamp Maybe it's ModelCo? The NastyGal website used to carry it; I should have picked it up then lol. (I think it was the ModelCo Party Proof line)

montREALady

126a3ba3_image.jpeg
I literally pulled mine out earlier this week before knowing about this! Same reason!
I'm not sure, it's an Australian brand...I think I've seen it on All Cosmetics Wholesale.
Just got an order from ACW yesterday.
@MissElle12 @Vandekamp Maybe it's ModelCo? The NastyGal website used to carry it; I should have picked it up then lol. (I think it was the ModelCo Party Proof line)
Australis ships to the US it's just that it seems to be OOS.

montREALady

Lmao--the fickle life of a lipstick addict :lol: Oo! Thank you, I didn't know!
Who you telling? I didn't want Heaux because it's cs and now I do! http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/product/44305/matte-me-lip-mattifier-stick http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/faq

lipstickpd23

I mentioned this in the Matte Lip 2015 thread already but I am so disappointed about Heaux coming back in a different finish! The beauty of the RiRi lipsticks was the dramatic, bold and super matte effect that she is notorious for. This is so bittersweet lol!

Ana A

I'm sorry Mac but what makes Heaux so great is the mainly the finish, this ain't no Heaux just a lame sales strategy. They could have at least masked it with a satin finish. I may pick it up depending on swatches but I refuse to call it Heaux.
blah.gif