MAC Veluxe A Trois Collection (August 13, 2015)

NaomiH

Possibly just Dark Outsider for me (big maybe), I can't even get remotely excited about Heaux in a Cremesheen finish. Satin maybe, but CS? No.

xlisaa

I'm surprised I only purchased MAC like.. once since 2015 started. But I am definitely interested in Pillow Talk & hope it's the same as when it was released a few years back because that's one of the only lipsticks I'm actually close to using up!

Vandekamp

I mentioned this in the Matte Lip 2015 thread already but I am so disappointed about Heaux coming back in a different finish! The beauty of the RiRi lipsticks was the dramatic, bold and super matte effect that she is notorious for. This is so bittersweet lol!
I agree.

MissElle12

Hi @MissElle12!
wavey.gif
wavey.gif

montREALady

Thank you!

Ill keep that link open on my phone, the mattifier is out of stock now
Yeah and I emailed them yesterday when you showed us and they responded in the middle of the night (time diff) and said that they don't know when they'll restock but to keep checking. You know, the usual.
th_rolleye0014.gif

montREALady

Possibly just Dark Outsider for me (big maybe), I can't even get remotely excited about Heaux in a Cremesheen finish. Satin maybe, but CS? No.
I know, I lost it when we first found out. Granted it's like rubbing chalk on my lips but the outcome is beautiful!
lol.gif

MissElle12

Yeah and I emailed them yesterday when you showed us and they responded in the middle of the night (time diff) and said that they don't know when they'll restock but to keep checking. You know, the usual. :rolleyes:
Lol, ok. Doesnt NYX have a mattifier too?

montREALady

Lol, ok. Doesnt NYX have a mattifier too?
No...they have a top coat that makes your color vampy.
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-288-vamped-up-lip-top-coat.aspx

I feel like someone did though. There are other ways to make it matte, the whole blot, etc.

Indieprincess

I'm going to try the Anthony Logistics lip balm on top, it has a matte texture that might work on top of the cremesheens.

NaomiH

I know, I lost it when we first found out. Granted it's like rubbing chalk on my lips but the outcome is beautiful! :lol:
I've noticed mine has become less dry over time and goes on a bit creamier than it used to. Too bad my TTT stayed a dry, patchy mess. :sigh:

MissElle12

So I tried on the only creamsheen I have, Goddess of the Sea. It's nice...but if you're a bold lippie lover it's kinda tame. I'm imagining it mattified and I'm thinking the formula might be a touch too sheer in order for it to look "right".

jravae

I guess I'm kinda glad that MAC is kinda bringing back Heaux. I missed it the first time around somehow, but loooove the pics I've seen of it. Very beautiful color. I've been hoping for it to make a reappearance-a little torn about this.

Vandekamp

I guess I'm kinda glad that MAC is kinda bringing back Heaux. I missed it the first time around somehow, but loooove the pics I've seen of it. Very beautiful color. I've been hoping for it to make a reappearance-a little torn about this. 
You will love it. The hype is real. It is such a beautiful, rich and intense Berry color.