MAC Veluxe A Trois Collection (August 13, 2015)

MissKate126

Wish Heaux was coming back as a satin or matte. Would rather have a cremesheen than a retro matte though. Retro matte is my least favorite finish. Feels like rubbing a rock on your lips.

Ana A

I think people will be content with Heaux if they go in knowing what to expect, I own two that I rarely use because it's probably my favorite lipstick from Mac and everything that makes the color stand out is the finish

montREALady

I busted out Heaux today. It's gonna suck as a cremesheen!
a0baa9d2_image.jpeg
Ignore my crappy yellow bathroom lighting
Gorgeouso! Made up my own word. I agree.

Prettypackages

It might not be so bad as a cremesheen? It might work for those in conservative office, who don't like mattes (WHAT?LOL) or it might be nice to layer. We have to promise if we love it, we have to come back and eat our words.

Dolly Snow

It might not be so bad as a cremesheen?  It might work for those in conservative office, who don't like mattes (WHAT?LOL) or it might be nice to layer.  We have to promise if we love it, we have to come back and eat our words. 
It'll be perfect for those who prefer not such a bold lippie, or dislike a matte/retro matte. I will be picking it up with all that being said lol

liba

I feel like as a CS that version could be used on top of the matte version for people who already have the first one. I have one CS though. Prepare For Pleasure. I like it. I guess, I'll see what happens.
Prepare For Pleasure is a particularly nice CS. Very pigmented and smooth and blots down well for another look. If they can do Heaux in the same way, it'll work, imo. I like the color of Heaux just in itself and could enjoy a color like that in a lot of different finishes, though, so that's the perspective I come from.

It'll be "funny" if they do something crazy like they did with Heroine, which started out as a bronzy color in the Wonder Woman collection, then transmogrified into purple. The anger would be like a nuclear strike!
omg.gif

bluelitzer

Prepare For Pleasure is a particularly nice CS. Very pigmented and smooth and blots down well for another look. If they can do Heaux in the same way, it'll work, imo. I like the color of Heaux just in itself and could enjoy a color like that in a lot of different finishes, though, so that's the perspective I come from.

It'll be "funny" if they do something crazy like they did with Heroine, which started out as a bronzy color in the Wonder Woman collection, then transmogrified into purple. The anger would be like a nuclear strike!
omg.gif
iagree.gif
Prepare for Pleasure and Mystical are the only CS in my stash that doesn't suck my lips dry. They are very pleasant on the lips. PfP is my 2nd most used red last year (second to RiRi Woo) it's down to 1/2 in the tube.
love.gif

Marsha Pomells

Omg stop no I need this in my life!!! I'll be grabbing cremesheen Heaux from this collection, it could be a lustre guys c'mon
If Heaux was a lustre, I will skip it. That's how much I can't stand lustres, even if they were repromoting TTT as a lustre (not that it would happen)... I will just skip. Anyway, I'm gonna join you guys on the stalking session. I can't deal with the wait for the UK release

ramarose

If Heaux was a lustre, I will skip it. That's how much I can't stand lustres, even if they were repromoting TTT as a lustre (not that it would happen)... I will just skip. Anyway, I'm gonna join you guys on the stalking session. I can't deal with the wait for the UK release
Same. I like a variety of finishes. But pigmentation is a must!

lilinah

The Australis Matte Me lip mattifier stick IS available at All Cosmetics Wholesale for $12.95 (US)
http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/australis-matte-me-lip-mattifier-stick.html

And funny thing is, i'm in Australia at the moment, teaching some classes and preparing a banquet for 70 people...

DMcG9

omg.gif
Hahaha, I have that WW Heroine and I do wonder why they recycled the name or whatever the powers that be decided would be a good thing to do in transitioning it to a different colour.