MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

NotteRequiem

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

Welp. All I can say is that I'm glad my list is only 163.00.

smiles.gif
smiles.gif
Can't wait.

LittleMaryJane

Added a nailpolish to my list after seeing the new photos. Didn't think I wanted any of them but changed my mind.

My (probably finalized list) is:

Hothouse
Bite of an Apple
She Who Dares
Bad Fairy

Simple little haul
smiles.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'm actually not that impressed by the photos... more money for other things! still just getting 3 lipsticks, 3 eyeshadows and a blush
yes.gif

although seeing the photos has cheered me up - i'm just back from the doctors and i might have something wrong with my kidneys so the dr tried to take a blood sample and couldn't find any! so i've got a very sore arm and another round of needles and whatnot to look forward to
ssad.gif

so sorry to hear that spunky
ssad.gif
hope you get well soon... I have tiny little veins which make drawing blood very difficult too. Drink lots of water and cranberry juice
smiles.gif
Be well!
yes.gif

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
you are right -- the magically cool powders are cool on application but then the coolness wears away, but do provide luminosity to the skin. The "Cajun" powder is similar to "Comfort" but I would say that "Comfort" is a bit more glimmery. These powders are sheer and luminous -- no glimmer or sparkles.
smiles.gif

luminious, like smashbox's HALO?

After seeing the photos i cannot wait for more swatches.

SagaLina

Well the nail polishes looks amazing!
Need to se swatches of be really sure but I think I'm going to get all three of them!
I need more swatches!

I'm loving the nail polishes... I'm going to have to scoop those up! Also want to get Hothouse and My Dark Magic! So pretty!

Kirsty

Quote:
The "Truth and Light" powder is quite light -- I did not see this photo, but maybe it was the "Cajun" powder which is the same forumation but for darker skins or those who want a bronzed look
smiles.gif
as it does come in two colors. I will post some pics of both next week from work
yes.gif

Yay thanks! In Temptalias pics Truth n Light does look quite dark. It's not Cajun because that is next to it & looks even darker!
lol.gif

Kirsty

Here is a screen shot

powder.jpg

It looks like an NC/NW25+ foundation. :l

LittleMaryJane

Hahaha that image they chose for the mirror IS insanely ridiculous. Who exactly thought THAT was a good idea?

_tiffany

I'm so excited for this collection, even though the packaging isn't how I imagined. I need to create a list and a strategy for the launch so I don't end up frantic like I did with To The Beach and In The Groove. I want the MES and the nail polishes and I usually never even consider those but they just look so pretty!

Gonzajuju

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Hahaha that image they chose for the mirror IS insanely ridiculous. Who exactly thought THAT was a good idea?

The mirror looks like something you'd give to a kid.

LMD84

Quote:

i actually laugh out loud when i see it!
tong.gif

annikay

Remember guys, MAC's product photos always look darker and more muted than the actual products (well at least they do to me) so I wouldn't make any final decisions yet!
yes.gif

*JJ*

i wish there was a release party for this instead of fabulous felines. this collection is so much more fun!

shadowaddict

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
OMG!!! just saw the product pics. The Disney lover in me is jumping with excitment and add that to the MAC lover in me and oh my. I just may (will) have to get at least one of each product with a different image on it. I know this is kind of silly and expensive.

But my b-day is in September so I will slurge and be the silly excited child that I am at 48 when this comes out. My family has been told MAC giftcards for gifts please. And hubby has been warned.....MAJOR HAUL ALERT!!!
shockt.gif

peachsuns

^ OMG, where did you see them? I'm so happy for you! Which product did you like most? Would you tell us more if you don't mind?
th_DANCE.gif

spunky

Quote:
so sorry to hear that spunky
ssad.gif
hope you get well soon... I have tiny little veins which make drawing blood very difficult too. Drink lots of water and cranberry juice
smiles.gif
Be well!
yes.gif

thanks HerGreyness
th_cheerup.gif
i'm drinking water like it's going out of fashion and eating lots of strawberries because they're one of my comfort foods
smiles.gif

Quote:

ITA! it's hideous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i actually laugh out loud when i see it!
tong.gif

hehehehe i don't blame you! it's so bad it's funny!

trulynicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzajuju
The mirror looks like something you'd give to a kid.

Ha, I don't even think some kids like it.
tong.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
^ OMG, where did you see them? I'm so happy for you! Which product did you like most? Would you tell us more if you don't mind?
th_DANCE.gif

they're on temptalia sweetheart
smiles.gif

singer82

Thank you temptalia! I am so loving this collection more so then FF. Even though I'm not a big fan of the packaging. But to me the packaging is just a bonus. Its all about the colors
smiles.gif
I'm a sucker for purples!

My list (for now)...
My dark magic eyeshadow duo
She who dares eyeshadow duo
Push the edge piggy
De-vil e/s (looks gorgeous in the closeup pic)
Revenge is sweet l/g
All the evil queens shadows I'll need to see more pics of before I decide which ones

I'm iffy on the brash and bold piggy since I already have fuschia. but you cant have too many bright pinks/purples
smiles.gif

And the French quater greasepaint stick. I have the black with purple sparkle one and dont know quite how to use them
The nail polishes look gorgeous but polishes can be duped pretty well.....we'll see