MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

Mabelle

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

I have Confirmation!!!
There will be eyeshadows!!!!

Also, theres a big fall collection that is reminiscent of Cult of cherry. Red lips, Blacks all that fun stuff

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
I have Confirmation!!!

Also, theres a big fall collection that is reminiscent of Cult of cherry. Red lips, Blacks all that fun stuff

Yaaay!! I need to save a lot of money!
greengrin.gif

Candee Sparks

Quote:
I have Confirmation!!!

yahoo.gif

Teggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen_kitty
If anybody is still wanting an MES from Style Black, Blue Flame is still available on Nordstrom's website.

Baaaaaah....if only it were the gold one. I've been trying to hunt that one down but no one in the CB has responded to my inquiries.
ssad.gif

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
I have Confirmation!!!

While thats good to hear eyeshadows
yahoo.gif
!!! The other collection that's big is a good and bad thing. Holy sh!t balls my account is going to suck this fall/winter...
shockt.gif

s_lost

It's great that this collection will offer a favorite villain for most of the people. It doens't matter if somebody loved or hated the inclusion of The Princess and the Frog guy, liked or disliked the Evil Queen. Everybody will have something.

Particularly I think that the Evil Queen is the villain that offers more possibilities because all her beauty obsession. But I'm dying to see Maleficent too
smiles.gif

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall... who's the fairest of them all?"

miss_primer

I am excited for this collection. It probably will be a good size haul. I was excited for the To The Beach Collection until the swatches started pouring in. It just wasn't what i expected. I am hoping this will be a great collection. The only other collection I am even remotely interested in is In The Groove. I just really interested in what kind of blush colors they will come out with. I bet they will be really intense and bright.

banana1234

Quote:
I have Confirmation!!!

holysheep.gif

th_WeAreDoomed.png

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Mines the 24th!
specktra_rocks.gif

HAHA yays!
smiles.gif
I see a birthday HAUL!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkymei
I just had to reply... me too! same day, hello birthday twin

p.s. I honestly can't wait to see product details/pictures... as a Disney kid and a Sept baby

OMG seriously? ooooh! birthday twin! I like it!
cutey.gif
haha yes i'm a disney kid tooo! hehes

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
I have Confirmation!!!

Cult...of...CHERRY?!?
th_WeAreDoomed.png

Soul Unique

Quote:
I have Confirmation!!!

Thanks for confirming that piece of vital information!

So let me get this correct, we have 3 collections coming in Fall now?

Fabulous Felines, Venomous Villains and now this mystery 'big fall collection'???

Well blow me down - I don't think I can keep up! Lol!

mac_atemywallet.gif
*sigh* the price of beauty.

Curly1908

I think many of the so-called Disney fans that haven't seen The Princess and the Frog need to go see it...

TeresitaMC

I don't know if I can handle 3 big collections
ssad.gif
Already having the two sent me in a panic. I may have to skip things if I don't have a job soon
ssad.gif
I've skipped a lot lately but to skip things this big/exciting? Yikes. Breaks my heart
tong.gif
I hope I only like some things.

sungelly87

Rodarte + MAC is happening in September...but I don't think it'd be a big one, something similar to Alice+Olivia is what I was expecting. But this might be the 3rd fall collection...

Rinstar

AHHHH! I forgot about Rodarte!!! Oh nooooooo! I am going to be so poor!

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Really, you thought Snow White was beautiful? I always thought that her hair (and clothing) was weird and that her features were barely discernible (she doesn't have a nose, just a squiggle).

snowwhite2.jpg

I agree with the others you mentioned though, and pretty much all of the Disney princesses minus Snow White. Does no one love Megara from Hercules? I feel like that movie gets no love. Maybe because her accent was OTT...

I LOVE Megara!!!!!!! "At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah that's why i'm not a massive fan of the queen from snow white... she's boring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie May
With Snow White you really have to remember she's from 1937! There's quite a space between her and Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Then all the late 80s/90s princesses are another story all together!
Snow White is definitely limited by her era but I looooove her! Fair skin and red lips! Yum!
winkiss.gif
(love her hair bow too!)

But at the time the movies were made, they were original...they were the first! They're only boring in comparison now, because they were made so long ago. Snow White herself is a tad nondescript, but the Evil Queen was sort of a precursor to Maleficent, IMHO, Maleficent took the sort of elegant malice of the Evil Queen to another level; took it another step or two further...does that make sense?

I'm a little surprised Ursula isn't included, but I was fairly certain they'd be including the Princess & the Frog guy because he's recent. I think I might have picked Ursula over Cruella, but either one works for me.
smiles.gif
And the Cruella/101 Dalmatians thing is more of a franchise because of the live-action movies; too, so I can see why they'd choose her. Though they also did make a Broadway musical of The Little Mermaid recently...

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
I may have to skip things if I don't have a job soon
ssad.gif
I've skipped a lot lately but to skip things this big/exciting? Yikes. Breaks my heart
tong.gif
I hope I only like some things.

I hear you. I'm jobless and all I can think about recently is that I want to start working so I can buy a lot more makeup than I'm buying now
smiles.gif
Forget about needing a job to pay back my student loans...

mac_aiken

Did I get read this correctly? A CoC f/u, Felines and Villains all due this fall? That just wipes out my entire summer wish list EXCEPT for Stereo Rose. I am so excited. The darker fall collections have always been must haves for me.

LMD84

ok i'm so pleased that there will be shadows with this collection. i was telling my hubby all about it last night.... i think he switched off!
tong.gif

Latest posts