until midnight, and then when VV is released:
nanaparty.gif
PARTY TIME!

shontay07108

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
hey, Do I need Baby's On Fire ?

No. It's a glittery mess. Get Cockney or London Life instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
yes maam
cutey.gif

girl_devil.gif

Mygreatlove

I just did a live chat and they said it was pushed back until tomorrow morning and they are sending newsletters to customers.
angry.gif

elegant-one

so, thanks to ya'll...I've added 3 new lipsticks in the past oh, ONLY 45 minutes while waiting
ssad.gif

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygreatlove
I just did a live chat and they said it was pushed back until tomorrow morning and they are sending newsletters to customers.
angry.gif

BOOOO!
I wanted to order and take a nap, this cold is making me feel like crap.

I swear I didn't mean for that to rhyme!

Camnagem

Awww GROSS!!!! Live Chat Convo:

Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Amy. How may I assist you?
Meg: Hi Amy! I'm wondering when the new Venomous Villains collection will be launched online?
Amy: Hi Meg!
Amy: Please check back with us tomorrow for this exciting launch.
Meg: Aww ok...midnight tonight or will it be in the morning tomorrow then?
Amy: Please check with us in the morning. I apologize that I don't have an exact time.
Meg: Alright, thanks for the help.
Amy: Thank you for visiting MAC Live Chat!
Amy: As a thank you for chatting with us, I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS106LIVECHAT during the checkout process. When you close the chat window by clicking on "End Chat", you will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience. Thank you for your visit!

Thank you for chatting with us. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us again.

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
No. It's a glittery mess. Get Cockney or London Life instead.

girl_devil.gif

I have Baby's On Fire and I found that it is not a full of glittery and is the least glittery of all the lipsticks and it was the only lipsticks I bought out of the collection. It's more of a burgundy red and not a true red. I like it.

Anyhoooooo....in my world it's 6:23 est time and VV has not been posted on the MAC site yet...what gives????

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem

Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Amy. How may I assist you?
Meg: Hi Amy! I'm wondering when the new Venomous Villains collection will be launched online? Amy: Hi Meg!
Amy: Please check with us in the morning. I apologize that I don't have an exact time.
Amy: As a thank you for chatting with us, I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS106LIVECHAT during the checkout process. When you close the chat window by clicking on "End Chat", you will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience. Thank you for your visit!
Thank you for chatting with us. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us again.

What a crock of $h-t. Some assistance that is.

User38

Quote:

Meg: Hi Amy! I'm wondering when the new Venomous Villains collection will be launched online? Amy: Hi Meg!

I've talked to Amy -- she always says the same exact thing
th_LMAO.gif

shimmergrass

i just talked to live chat and she clearly denied that mac was releasing it today!
she said launch date is tomorrow
:/

Face2Mac

When FF launched, it went up while I was work like at 8-9am.

I would be so made if they launch it like at 3AM or something, while I am asleep.

shontay07108

My bag is completely empty. Let's go, let's go!

I'm a total night person and it's ironic that now I want to take a nap.

singer82

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's not up yet! Why cant I have a desk job. I'm freakin out lol
Its just makeup.......its just makeup

Welp I got to go back to work
ssad.gif
damnit MAC

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I've talked to Amy -- she always says the same exact thing
th_LMAO.gif

Amy doesn't exist. She's a droid.

chidarkcy

Ahhhh, all day, and all I could think of was the VV Collection and now I have to wait 1 more day?!?!?! booooo!!

I don't think I can sleep now... 8-|

MissCrystal

Quote:

"amy" sounds like a robot, i doubt that was an actual person haha.

I wasn't going to get anything from this collection, but since i love all the characters minus the princess and frog villain I had to get some stuff. I haven't bought anything since SCF.

I 'm thinking stuff will sell out really quick ..
ssad.gif

Whitney6195

I just did a live chat also, and she said she was not sure weather it would be sometime tonight, or after midnight. Ugh!

Latest posts