MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

Nzsallyb

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

everytime i refresh there is about 5 new posts. im glad i dont go through this online fandangle, NZ only has counters.

User38

Shontay.. next time, try buying Anything from the Chanel website

th_wallbash.gif
smash.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_crazy.gif

honybr

So now I have to stay up late and it still may not launch? Thus meaning I'm going to have to get up early as well? This makes me cuss. Yet I will still do both to get what I want.

Since everyone is throwing out random items they may also want to purchase should I get Wonderstruck lustreglass? What about Pink Poodle? I want to be enabled!

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Amy doesn't exist. She's a droid.

she must be a MACbot lol

shontay07108

Has Mac ever launched a collection on a Monday anyway? I always remember it being Tuesday. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

Sass

It figures with MAC...there is always some drama when it comes to the highly sought after collections. I wonder if they do this on purpose. Picture it. A board room of MAC employees hired to come up with crap to make us go crazy...sick MAC. Sick!

MissCrystal

Quote:
Has Mac ever launched a collection on a Monday anyway? I always remember it being Tuesday. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

I thought hello kitty was launched monday 12am est

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
Shontay.. next time, try buying Anything from the Chanel website

th_wallbash.gif
smash.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_crazy.gif

th_LMAO.gif
I haven't bought anything from the site in ages. I'm eager to try, though.

karester

Going crazy waiting. And because I've been stalking the site, I now have a couple things added to my bag.

User38

Quote:

yep.. tuesdays round midnite
choochoo.gif

SugarDaisy

Quote:

If I'm not mistaken didn't 'To the Beach' launch Monday around 6pm?

laylalovesmac

This has grown quickly.... Sorry to hear it won't be launched until midnight.

This is good for me, though. That way, I can wait until after the update for any impulse buys from the website.
greengrin.gif

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
It figures with MAC...there is always some drama when it comes to the highly sought after collections. I wonder if they do this on purpose. Picture it. A board room of MAC employees hired to come up with crap to make us go crazy...sick MAC. Sick!

they are probably watching this thread blow up right now and are laughing. Evil mac!
angry.gif

mtrimier

well fine. i brave the thunder and rain, haul the trash can back up the hill, and for what MAC? you sneaky sons of beaches!

at least i got my colored lenses for Halloween today.

off to go get purty for ma date and act like i'm not stalking the site on my phone. tee hee!

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
I thought hello kitty was launched monday 12am est

Would that be 12 Sunday making it Monday or 12 Monday making it Tuesday? I wasn't into Mac at that time.

User38

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif
I haven't bought anything from the site in ages. I'm eager to try, though.

hatsoff.gif
best of luck to you.. you are a better woman than I am
th_LMAO.gif

bell21

Quote:

I dont know about every collection but the ones I've watched for they have, To the Beach launched on a Monday so did dare to wear. In The Groove launched Tuesday morning around 6:30am but if I remember right people thought that happened because Monday was a holiday.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
This has grown quickly.... Sorry to hear it won't be launched until midnight.

This is good for me, though. That way, I can wait until after the update for any impulse buys from the website.
greengrin.gif

When are we going to get this update?

User38

Quote:
Would that be 12 Sunday making it Monday or 12 Monday making it Tuesday? I wasn't into Mac at that time.

12 Monday.. Tuesday a.m.... they lied again
th_LMAO.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by honybr
So now I have to stay up late and it still may not launch? Thus meaning I'm going to have to get up early as well? This makes me cuss. Yet I will still do both to get what I want.

Since everyone is throwing out random items they may also want to purchase should I get Wonderstruck lustreglass? What about Pink Poodle? I want to be enabled!

Alrighty, Wonderstruck is a nice mid-tone/ kinda light pink that has pretty good coverage for a lustre. Pink Poodle, hot pink cream.

I am torn on this one, this one depends on what you would use the most.