smash.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_crazy.gif

girlhaha.gif

User38

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell21
I dont know about every collection but the ones I've watched for they have, To the Beach launched on a Monday so did dare to wear. In The Groove launched Tuesday morning around 6:30am but if I remember right people thought that happened because Monday was a holiday.

there ya go.. a gal who has dates straight
tong.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Has Mac ever launched a collection on a Monday anyway? I always remember it being Tuesday. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

Not that I remember, and I agree. I knew better and still was hopeful!
th_crazy.gif

Random things being added to my cart again: Rebel (yeah, it's back!) and the new-ish Mineralize cream Foundation. Will they stay? Who knows!
lol.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
girlhaha.gif

I swear I nearly threw my computer
yes.gif
girl_devil.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
When are we going to get this update?

th_dunno.gif
I'm just excited about Erin's TT info!!

TealAngel

Maybe this is a good thing...the delaying of the collection online...Maybe MAC is double and triple checking to make sure they have enough site servers or whatever the tech term is to handle the hoards of buyers out there that are going to be purchasing online...

TeresitaMC

Wow with all this confusion they are creating, maybe a text-ring SHOULD have been created!
blinks.gif

User38

they should have a LOLZ button on this site.. quicker picker upper:d

MissCrystal

Quote:
Would that be 12 Sunday making it Monday or 12 Monday making it Tuesday? I wasn't into Mac at that time.

12 Monday making it tuesday .. i think i'm not 100% sure. But i remember that time mac added stuff to the website u had to use the 'search box' to see the products.

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealAngel
Maybe this is a good thing...the delaying of the collection online...Maybe MAC is double and triple checking to make sure they have enough site servers or whatever the tech term is to handle the hoards of buyers out there that are going to be purchasing online...

could be.. but maybe they don't have enough merchandise as per usual, and are buying time
cutey.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney6195
I just did a live chat also, and she said she was not sure weather it would be sometime tonight, or after midnight. Ugh!

& thus, ^this is what causes the anxiety
nope.gif
angry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by honybr
So now I have to stay up late and it still may not launch? Thus meaning I'm going to have to get up early as well? This makes me cuss. Yet I will still do both to get what I want.

Since everyone is throwing out random items they may also want to purchase should I get Wonderstruck lustreglass? What about Pink Poodle? I want to be enabled!

th_roll1.gif
sorry but this really made me laugh...I know, I know its not really funny (yes it is
greengrin.gif
)

Wonderstruck & Pink Poodle are both good choices. I think a lot of people love those 2 colors

shootergirlnc

I've always seen collections up on the site on Tuesdays, never on a Monday. Even though they say midnight, I remember the collection with Stereo Rose didn't hit the site until around 8 am. The thing is, if you type the products in by name, you'll find them sooner than when it officially launches on the site. They put the items out one by one, and then when they're all up, the collections will launch. If it's not up by 12:30, I'd just tell you to get some sleep and set an alarm for 7:15.

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
12 Monday making it tuesday .. i think i'm not 100% sure. But i remember that time mac added stuff to the website u had to use the 'search box' to see the products.

that was for the damned cats collex
th_LMAO.gif

honybr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Alrighty, Wonderstruck is a nice mid-tone/ kinda light pink that has pretty good coverage for a lustre. Pink Poodle, hot pink cream.

I am torn on this one, this one depends on what you would use the most.

This helped a lot. Wonderstruck is now chilling in my bag. Now if we could just get the real show on the road. I hope it launches at midnight because I won't be able to sleep! I already dreamed about it last night, I can't take this 2 nights in a row...

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Would that be 12 Sunday making it Monday or 12 Monday making it Tuesday? I wasn't into Mac at that time.

crazy talk, all this stupid midnight business! why cant they say it will be online at 9am whenever, just like it would be in a shop when they open the doors? then there would be none of this midnight business lol

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
& thus, ^this is what causes the anxiety
nope.gif
angry.gif

th_roll1.gif
sorry but this really made me laugh...I know, I know its not really funny (yes it is
greengrin.gif
)

Wonderstruck & Pink Poodle are both good choices. I think a lot of people love those 2 colors

oh do get a pink poodle
th_DANCE.gif

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
that was for the damned cats collex
th_LMAO.gif

damn those cats!
th_LMAO.gif

bell21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal

or hit the site map and the collection pages are loaded on there before they show up on the main page. I remember all of us doing that for Marine Life

sss215

I thought I would pop in to see what people hauled! To my surprise, nothing is jumping off on the MAC site like they said. dang!

shimmergrass

what annoys me is that they say midnight but then what if they release a few hours later and when i go and check at 12 everything is gone!

there is no winning!!
nope.gif