MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

SmokeSignal16

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I am also testing a blush (dunno where my post went..lol), called "Bite of an Apple" -- it is red/organge/coral a bright and beautiful matte... I am now guessing that this could be for the Disney Collection.. it would be superb as Snow White's blush

Man, how do I get THAT deal?!

^I know right, I'm jealous lol

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Man, how do I get THAT deal?!

Uh,yeah,if that's her job to test products,that is the ultimate dream job
drools.gif

marusia

I'm totally going to be buying this collection in hordes! This is my sort of thing. I
heart.gif
Disney!

dreamer246

Not really a Disney person, so I didn't recognize any of the characters in the teaser clip. BUT I have to say it looks really cool, and I'm excited about this collection!
greengrin.gif

LaBruja760

Ive never been so excited in my entire life! I grew up being referred to as Cruella as was my first license plate!

LittleMaryJane

I'm not crazy about any of these characters except Cruella. Still very interested in checking out this collection though!

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
I'm on the bandwagon that is kind of bummed that Ursula wasn't in this but I am still pretty excited none the less!

Me too!

rowandamia

so excited about these collection, can't wait to see the pictures... especially for the eyeshadows hopefully they have some MES

EmbalmerBabe

I am hoping this collection is not that impressive to me so my wallet won't burst into flames. I love Malificent!And if they re-promote Queen's Sin I at least have to get that. I am hoping it is not going to be all must have's for me. Please no! hehe

Camnagem

If that $29.50 item is some kind of special "mirror mirror on the wall" compact I will have to own it, right now please, kthxbye.

Oh...man...can you imagine the face charts for this collection?!? I can't WAIT to see them!

Still hoping for special packaging, and done in a more edgy/classy way...no cheese please.

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Still hoping for special packaging, and done in a more edgy/classy way...no cheese please.

When I imagine it, it looks edgy and sleek.. But that's a good point, it could go in the cheese direction.

panther27

I am hoping for some amazing colors,this has so many possibilities.MAC,you better not have a bunch of perm shades in this!

enigmatic

I'm expecting some amazing red lipsticks and dark, smokey shadows out of this collection!

xFlossy

Maybe I was mistaken but did I see the nasty queen from Alice in Wonderland?

Twinkle_Twinkle

I agree with everyone else that is sad about Ursula not making the cut. Ursula has such awesome eye makeup (and red lipstick of course)! I think I am going as Ursula for Halloween.

I'm excited for this collection though.

coachkitten

So excited to hear more about this collection! Specktra members have the best ideas for the collections so I can only hope that MAC has a spy that has been listening this past year to our ideas for the Villian collection.
lol.gif
And I really hope that Queen's Sin comes back.

kabuki_KILLER

When I found out about this collection today, my wish list for the Back to the Beach collection suddenly vaporized. XD Cruella is one of my favorite disney characters. She's iconic! I'm definitely getting as much as I can from this collection.

Am I the only person that's not all that thrilled about Queen's Sin? Given I've never tried it, I don't feel it lives up to the hype from the swatches. Just has a cool name for the shade.

I actually would like to see some repromotes and a some new as well. I would hate to fall in love with a product and discover that none are available a few weeks after. X____X

Latest posts