MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

LMD84

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

that little teaser clip is awesome!! i'm sad that Jafar from Aladin isn't in this collection but i love the vodo dr from princess and the frog! and he has a similar colour scheme to jafar so i should still be happy!
smiles.gif

Lambie_mac

I am all over this! I hoped upon hope that this would happen! A MAC disney villain collection... how f'n awesome is that??

I am a total Disney freak (We have annual passes and go very frequently)! I will be buying everything and doubles! And triples! haha.. I'm way to excited right now! lol.

The face charts will be amazing for this! Well, they should be... better be! =p

spunky

i'm kinda gutted about the lack of ursula, but i can't wait to see the photos! and they'd be mad not to bring back queen's sin. it fits so well with this collection.

i'd really like to see some dame edna/heatherette style eyeshadow trios, can you imagine the packaging on them?!

Candee Sparks

Fact: I haven't been to sleep at all tonight because I've been drawing ideas for this collection like a mad man. I can tell this is going to be a very long, long summer.
ssad.gif

DollyGirl92

I think we're guna see some trio's like Dame Edna, the packaging for that could be disney'd up too, with how it had the glittery glasses on it? they could do black with green glitter, or red and things! this could be a fun collection.

I'm also not mad about queens sin, I like the idea but not the formula. I think we need to see the pefect deep purple in this! no pink, no red, just purple! I've been after one for ages

s_lost

I already want all Evil Queen's products!!!

It would be great to have new paint pots. Maybe a red (Evil Queen), a purple (Maleficent), a white? (Cruella)... and I never saw The Princess and the Frog, so no clue about the guy.

It's make sens for Disney to demand a villain of a new movie, but it's disapointing regarding the "classic" villains. Anyway, it's not just MAC that will have profits on these sales.

sailordom

choochoo.gif

I'm so excited! I told two of my co-workers who buy MAC about this after I saw it on Temptalia!

However, I'm a little disappointed that its not a collection of the most iconic Disney villains. I think even just the "big three" of Maleficent, the Snow White queen and Cruella de Vil would have been a much stronger lineup.

The Princess & the Frog villain definitely sticks out like a sore thumb amongst all the old-school, classic villains. I didn't see the movie, so I have no opinion on the movie itself, but its inclusion in this collection seems a little strange considering that, well, the movie was a box-office disappointment.

I can see why Disney would want to build interest in it with this collection, but what a disappointing addition. Hopefully, none of his stuff will be on my wishlist.
tong.gif
I only want the "real" villains!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordom
choochoo.gif

I'm so excited! I told two of my co-workers who buy MAC about this after I saw it on Temptalia!

However, I'm a little disappointed that its not a collection of the most iconic Disney villains. I think even just the "big three" of Maleficent, the Snow White queen and Cruella de Vil would have been a much stronger lineup.

The Princess & the Frog villain definitely sticks out like a sore thumb amongst all the old-school, classic villains. I didn't see the movie, so I have no opinion on the movie itself, but its inclusion in this collection seems a little strange considering that, well, the movie was a box-office disappointment.

I can see why Disney would want to build interest in it with this collection, but what a disappointing addition. Hopefully, none of his stuff will be on my wishlist.
tong.gif

see i dissagree. i think if i hadn't have seen the movie i would feel the same. because i'd be like 'who the heck'? and i'd know nothing about him. but his character is awesome in the film and also really freaky and scary at times. so i think he fits in very well.
smiles.gif

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I am also testing a blush (dunno where my post went..lol), called "Bite of an Apple" -- it is red/organge/coral a bright and beautiful matte... I am now guessing that this could be for the Disney Collection.. it would be superb as Snow White's blush
smiles.gif

sounds good!

DILLIGAF

My all time fave Disney villian is MALEFICANT! I'm very excited to see that she is part of this collection. I'm of the opinion that you couldn't have a Disney Villian collection without her in it! I can't wait to see what MAC does with this.

*JJ*

i'm sooo excited about this collection but all this hype along with the teaser trailer are stressing me out. with all that advertising and the limited stock we get here i can already see myself fighting over all the products with other mac addicts
th_mad0217.gif

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordom
choochoo.gif

tong.gif

I see what you mean but to keep it fresh and new for the younger buyers out there, they had to use a villain from this century. He is the most current and was actually pretty scary/colorful. I don't know about the movie's gross. But the merchandising from this movie did pretty well. I am excited for the whole thing!

LittleMaryJane

Wait.. There IS a male villain involved? Haha, where was I when I was reading this entire thread?
greengrin.gif

I don't know him either. I guess I'm not really up on my Disney.

BEA2LS

i still say dissapointment on that one, i know i grew up with the little mermaid and i think many in MAC's target group did, too so ursela would have made the most sense.

sss215

no re-promotes please! a red greasepaint stick would be AWESOME especially if its like the red paint they used to make. i also think the black greasepaint stick from style black would be a good fit with the maleficent collection i am making up in my head, lol.

i would love to see something similar to the mineralize shadows like the ones in style black. those were HOT.

ETA: nevermind, from the write up it looks like just blushes, powders, and lip sticks and glosses.
crazy, no shadows are mentioned.

HOTasFCUK

I'm still in shock this collection is happening!!! So many of us on Specktra have been dreaming of a Disney villans collection for years now!!!