MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

bkgirl03

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

I'm really excited about it collection. I hope they come out with really awsome packaging.

Karmasluv

I am way way way excited!!! I cant wait !! I have already started saving my pennies just for this collection alone!!! I hope it has beautiful packaging too and maybe some fun bags or something with it. I wonder if each character will have their own little collection or what not. I am sooooo excited....

bea_16

Very excited for this.I haven't bought something from a collection since Style Black, but I will surely get something from this.

banana1234

sooo excited for this collection, there has to be eyeshadows, mac wouldnt do something like this with out eyeshadows!!

queen_kitty

I think perhaps the packaging will be black with maybe the sketchy designs of the character on them like they showed in the video. I just can't wait!!! This is going to be so fun, I'm the most excited about Maleficent and the Evil Queen. They are both so gorgeous in their movies, but the other two have a lot of fun potential as well. Dr. Facilier was really cool, and they could use some really awesome colors for them. And I seriously doubt they wouldn't do some kind of eyeshadows...that would be kind of weird. But I'm hoping for paintpots too, in really fun colors! That would be awesome, like a matte green and purple.

Wandalemur

It's so fun to speculate about what the collection will be like. I think the packaging will be shiny and black. I like the sketchy look of the promo video. Disney rarely disappoints me. I sure it'll be great. I can still hardly believe it's really happening.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
sooo excited for this collection, there has to be eyeshadows, mac wouldnt do something like this with out eyeshadows!!

lets hope!
thmbup.gif
i'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!
smiles.gif

Wandalemur

I hope so too! Eye shadows would be very cool. It would seem like a shame to miss out on the opportunity for the colors.

shewearsMAC

OMG! My 20th birthday is in September and I'm so glad I didn't buy anything from the To The Beach collection.

I have $120 saved up in quarters in my room and that jar is definitely going to be cashed and used
smiles.gif

I missed out on the Hello Kitty collection so I hope this collection is worth it!

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdolll
OMG I am sooo excited for this.. SPECIAL PACKAGING PLEASE!!!! I AM PRAYING!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
there must be! it'd be silly if there wasn't any! it's disney for goodness sakes!!!! i need special packaging which is awesome looking!

There is SO much potential for amazing packaging here! If it turns out to be normal MAC packaging with a Disney logo on it somewhere...I will be seriously disappointed. I really don't think they'd do that to us though (especially for such a hyped/wished for collection), so I can't wait to see what they came up with!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
There is SO much potential for amazing packaging here! If it turns out to be normal MAC packaging with a Disney logo on it somewhere...I will be seriously disappointed. I really don't think they'd do that to us though (especially for such a hyped/wished for collection), so I can't wait to see what they came up with!!

yeah, we've wished for this for years - i'm sure it won't dissapoint. they know how hyped people will be!

dxgirly

Cannot wait for this. It's seriously SO exciting. A little disappointed there's no Ursula, because she'd be so perfect, but I'll get over it. Hope there is awesome packaging and some gorgeous shadows, even if the promo bit doesn't mention them!

omgitzstephanie

How could they not include Ursula! Her and Cruella De Ville use to scare the bejeebers outta me! I loved them so much especially their specials solo singing parts.
Oh well, I'm just hoping for a kick-ass red lipstick and a cute compact
thmbup.gif

2browneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen_kitty
...I'm hoping for paintpots too, in really fun colors! That would be awesome, like a matte green and purple.

Paintpots would ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes
Paintpots would ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah Paintpots would be AMAZING!!

InspiredBlue

I am a little bummed that they decided to promote the villain from their latest movie, that no one even recognizes, instead of going for a real classic one like Ursula.

And I'm not the digging that it will probably be a MES collection.

But there will surely be some products that will draw me in.
smiles.gif

Lambie_mac

I agree that there is LOTS of potential for awesome packaging here! I hope it's amazing!

I also don't want to get to to excited, there is very little room for disappointment reserved. I'm sure It won't be disappointing but, still, there is always that chance I guess.

I have high hopes for it all either way! I'm really hoping we see some E/S! Oooh and some paint pots yes!

Palettes would be A-FREAKIN-MAZING! OMG!

QueenOfSnark

Maybe it's just me, but the voodoo guy being in this collection is so random that I'm seriously hoping they didn't just put him in there in a ploy to be PC/diverse. Seriously, Ursula or any other female Disney villain would've made more sense, as this is a makeup collection primarily purchased by women.

I'm still hoping these characters aren't all for the release and we'll see some more. I'm all for Team Ursula!

(In case anyone gets offended by my statement above: I am a WOC and while I love diversity, I can't stand "token" diversity. Which it's striking me as happening with the inclusion of Dr. Facilier.)

banana1234

i have no idea who he is, i feel like they should have stuck with more iconic disney characters, like say ursula or the queen of hearts. the queen of hearts would have made them a bomb, but maybe they couldnt use her because of all this alice in wonderland business going on with people like urban decay

i have no problem with a bloke being in the line up! jafar would have been pretty cool, this guy doesnt even look like he is wearing any type of 'make up', jafar at least has the eyeliner thing going on

QueenOfSnark

^That's the other thing. He's not wearing any makeup (it seems)! I dunno, it's just rubbing me the wrong way.