MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

sinergy

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

oooooo...i really love maleficent she has always been one of my fave characters from disney..... but didnt see her in that vid...just the queen from snow white, cruella, a parrot? but looks like the guy from the princess and the frog in there huh? which im ok with..if you have seen the movie his character had that feminine makeupy look and the voodoo colors were awesome when he sang and danced anyways
lol.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
oooooo...i really love maleficent she has always been one of my fave characters from disney..... but didnt see her in that vid...just the queen from snow white, cruella, a parrot? but looks like the guy from the princess and the frog in there huh? which im ok with..if you have seen the movie his character had that feminine makeupy look and the voodoo colors were awesome when he sang and danced anyways
lol.gif

that "parrot" was her crow.

shadowaddict

yahoo.gif
I'm super excited about this collection. When I told my daughter (21 yrs) about it she about flipped. She said if there's any Malificent items I want them all. This is so funny because she is not into MAC or makeup in general. When she does wear makeup it's mostly MAC though.

Stylistic_x3

I think Jafar would have been way more worthy along with this badass lineup! Can I get an "Amen?"
anyone.gif

OH! & I really really really hope MAC is nice enough to repromote some of the Style Black MES! I missed out on them last time! GAHH!

panther27

I know the My Dark Magic mes mentioned in NY fashion week is a burgundy
drools.gif
.That name fits with this collection,and if this mes is part of Disney,than the burgundy might give us some idea of one of the colors to expect...

kiwicleopatra

I want a "Poisoned Apple" Lipstick!
Gutted that Ursula isn't making an appearance. I'd oust Cruella for her in a second.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but for $29.50, I highly doubt those are palettes. MAC's trios, quads and palettes are all in the $30 range. The only thing MAC sells in the $12 to $29.50 price range are lip palettes.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I doubt MAC would drop prices that much. I think we're going to see some sort of compact a la Hello Kitty.

hhhhmm yes you make good points.... lets hope for some single shadows then!
tong.gif
and i'd love a compact like th HK ones! so pretty!

Soul Unique

As much as I was routing for Jafar or Ursula, I like others have said am more looking forward to what the actual products will look like!!!

Who knows Dr Facilier may end up being the line with the definate 'must haves' after all he is 'the [eye] shadow man' and Mac must have some TECHNICOLOUR shadows hidden up their sleeves, not mentioning it in the product list just adds to the hype and suspense!

As excited as I am for this collection...

A Disney Princess collection for Christmas wouldn't have gone a miss too!!

Tinkerbell
Tiana
Belle
Jasmine
Cinderella
Ariel

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique
As much as I was routing for Jafar or Ursula, I like others have said am more looking forward to what the actual products will look like!!!

Who knows
Dr Facilier may end up being the line with the definate 'must haves' after all he is 'the [eye] shadow man' and Mac must have some TECHNICOLOUR shadows hidden up their sleeves, not mentioning it in the product list just adds to the hype and suspense!

As excited as I am for this collection...

Tinkerbell
Tiana
Belle
Jasmine
Cinderella
Ariel

exactly! i'm actually thrilled that he has been included!
smiles.gif
it's the evil queen from snow white that i'm not a fan of.

MACbabyx3

im sooo excited for this collection. i would flip if MAC came out with makeup bags for each character! and i really hope there are eyeshadows!!!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordom
I think the speculation about the lack of eyeshadows is coming from the WWD info, which said: "Lipstick, powder, lip gloss and blush shades will be sold, ranging in price from $12 to $29.50." (quote from Temptalia.)

But I'm in the camp that says eyeshadows will be included. I don't think WWD necessarily was giving a definitive product list.

Oh good to know. I really hope there are some eyeshadows too then
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Also..please please please have beauty powders!

amen to that. Beauty Powders are my fave highlighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylabella
But I love Dr. Facillier! He was an awesome villain in The Princess and the Frog and all of the stuff he does with the voodoo and his "friends from the other side" has a lot of color potential. I definitely remember some neons in those scenes and also lots of blues, purples, reds, and blacks! So I do think he'll be an interesting one to see how he plays out.

Yes I recall tones of colours too, which is why I mentioned he has lotsa potentials in this collection. He was a very colourful character. He's the "shadow man", after all!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic_x3
OH! & I really really really hope MAC is nice enough to repromote some of the Style Black MES! I missed out on them last time! GAHH!

I got all the SB MES but I hope they bring back some news ones, maybe a dark green SB themed MES?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
drools.gif
.That name fits with this collection,and if this mes is part of Disney,than the burgundy might give us some idea of one of the colors to expect...

ooooh, burgundy would be fab, best colour to make hazel eyes pop! I can never have enough burgundies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
exactly! i'm actually thrilled that he has been included!
smiles.gif
it's the evil queen from snow white that i'm not a fan of.

Yeah I don't like the Snow White Evil Queen either. She scared the hell outta me when I was a kid. I still don't like her. My two fave villains are still Maleficient and Ursula
tong.gif

vintageroses

I'm super excited!!!! I might end up wanting everything!
tong.gif
& yes more blushes & beauty powder blushes (my weakness
blush-anim-cl.gif
) I really hope MAC IS READING THIS THREAD!
greengrin.gif

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
drools.gif

Dr. Facilier wears a burgundy coat. He practices dark magic so that sounds like a good fit. I soooo hope they do MES! This line that comes out around the time Style Black came out last year, so I know MAC is going to deliver. Style Black was hot, and MAC is going to top that.

Hoping the Maleficent segment something with a dragon related name, since she turns into one. She is so scary! I watched Sleeping Beauty recently on blue ray and I was SHOOK after I watched it, lol.

BEA2LS

I do not mind that they included him, to be honest.. I just wanted Ursela also, lol. I want more, more, more!
winks.gif

But I will pick what I want according to the make-up. I am a sucker for packaging but not so much so that I will buy something just because of it.

Candee Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordom
I think the speculation about the lack of eyeshadows is coming from the WWD info, which said: "Lipstick, powder, lip gloss and blush shades will be sold, ranging in price from $12 to $29.50." (quote from Temptalia.)

But I'm in the camp that says eyeshadows will be included. I don't think WWD necessarily was giving a definitive product list.

Seriously, there has to be eyeshadow in this collection.

fkcf8z.jpg

I don't know about y'all but I consider everything about Maleficent iconic. The eyes are considered a window to the soul and instead of pure in heart, they're evil, colored and made-up. Most of the female villains are swimming in their own vanity. The idea of MAC releasing a collection based off of some of the most vain and evil characters in the world of animation without eyeshadow or products to compliment the eyes are slim to none. Odds are that was just a fraction of information since we only just heard about the collection 2 days ago? More info should be out soon, this blew up everywhere so I doubt we'll have to go very long without more information since its obvious this will be the most popular collection all year.
yes.gif

HOTasFCUK

I'm picturing this to be a big, multi part collection since its showcasing 4 villans. I can't imagine this collection without any eye products such as eyeshadows unless its a two part collection and there is something else in store for us!!! Plus, we just got some info and i think its too early to know all the full details. I will be checking here constantly for new info though!!!

And i'm very upset Ursula isn't included in this collection!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique

Tinkerbell
Tiana
Belle
Jasmine
Cinderella
Ariel

This is a nice list but I'd also like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White on it. I think Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty are all gorgeous and classic and yet very different from each other.

MAC + Disney =
th_e2cloud9.gif
and
mac_atemywallet.gif

DollyGirl92

I wish we'd have some photos or just product description already lol! even though it has only been two days I need to start saving I think.
For other collections I went "I don't really NEEEEED this" and put it off my list. For this if I fancy it, I want to have it!
Thankgod I might be able to get a higher paying job in august since they start hiring early to get ready for Christmas here lol!

Soul Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
This is a nice list but I'd also like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White on it. I think Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty are all gorgeous and classic and yet very different from each other.

MAC + Disney =
th_e2cloud9.gif
and
mac_atemywallet.gif

thmbup.gif

Yes a collection featuring all of our fave Princesses including Princess Aurora and Snow White would be lovely!!! But our poor purse strings lol *sigh*

MAC definitely need to do a Princess collection!!!

Latest posts