MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

InspiredBlue

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

MAC's time schedule is excellent for me - since I'm not working this summer and just staying home and studying for some exams I need to retake in August, I will be a poor beach bum this summer. But in the fall, just in time for Fabulous Felines and Venomous Villains I will be able to shop again.
graucho.gif

LMD84

yes money wise september is good for me. my store is always busy that month which means i get more commission!
smiles.gif
more money for mac!
mac_haul.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
if anyone else going wanting to watch all the old Disney films now?!

lol, me! I'm watching Beauty and the Beast tonight
cutey.gif

xxMiSsMaKeUpxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
lol, me! I'm watching Beauty and the Beast tonight
cutey.gif

Hehe one of the best! September..awesome. I never have too many bills around that time

LMD84

i have beauty and the beats on dvd. but it comes out on blu in october and i'm super excited for that too! it'll look stunning and hopefully have loads of extras!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i have beauty and the beats on dvd. but it comes out on blu in october and i'm super excited for that too! it'll look stunning and hopefully have loads of extras!

ooh I must get the blue ray version!

purrtykitty

I've been wanting to get a few Disney DVDs for years. I really should just get them!

Teggy

September is a dangerous time for me. Normally, I can save money on beauty products over the summer because I'm not into summer colors...but fall collections plus BPAL's annual Halloween perfume line? Ooh girls, I'm screwed!

My friend (a guy with zero interest in makeup) IMed me a few minutes ago with a link to the VV video asking, "Have you seen this?" And I'm like, "Darling, who do you think you're talking to? I knew about that two days ago."

Soul Unique

My 27th birthday is in September so you know what's on my birthday wish list, right!?

I already started budgeting for Fabulous Felines but gotta hold back a lil on Part 1, 2 and 3 in order to get my paws on VV goodies for sure!

Gosh, why am I torturing myself - I keep on coming back on here to check for updates...lol!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
ooh I must get the blue ray version!

it's gonna be awesome!!! although i feel slightly bad for nick. because for my brithday last year he paid a very high price to get me the film on dvd! because all i had was the video! it's lion king on blu ray next year which will also be fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I've been wanting to get a few Disney DVDs for years. I really should just get them!

you should! plus lots of the classic ones are only available for short times. so buy them while you can! more recent ones that i need are up and princess and the frog when that comes out
smiles.gif

ghostsinsnow

I'm SOOO ridiculously excited for this collection. I absolutely love Disney!! I just bought my tickets to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway, and I'll definitely be saving all my money for this now
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
. Can't wait for photos!

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostsinsnow
I'm SOOO ridiculously excited for this collection. I absolutely love Disney!! I just bought my tickets to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway, and I'll definitely be saving all my money for this now
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
. Can't wait for photos!

That is a GOOD show!

LisaOrestea

Im so excited about this!

I hope the packaging will be black with the villains pictures in the rainbowy sketchy line drawing style in the screenshots that temptalia posted. I think that will look much more sophisticated than just whacking pictures on.

NO STICKERS PLEASE MAC!

ghostsinsnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215
That is a GOOD show!

It looks incredible! I can't wait to hear all the songs
greengrin.gif

I just want to want voice my theroy on why Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog is included. In a collaboration like this both MAC and Disney are sure to have stipulations before venturing into this type of thing and I am SURE Disney wouldn't have done this collab if it had all been characters that are 10 years old. While I think we all prefer when Disney was in their heyday and produced GREAT movies but Disney doesn't want to be remember for their past they want to promote their current and new ventures and remind everyone they are still making movies.

Curly1908

To echo everyone else, I am SUPER excited about this collection. I've always liked Maleficent & Cruella. My favorite villainess by far has always been the drag queen-inspired Ursula so I must say I'm disappointed she wasn't included in place of The Evil Queen. I would've liked Yzma to be featured as well. Her lashes are fab!

yzma.jpg

I'm really happy that MAC chose Dr. Facilier (sp?). It shows that they're willing to think outside the box.

ReveNoir

Everyone keeps mentioning that it's great timing since their birthday is in September...

My "half birthday" is in September...I think that'll be my excuse
winks.gif

Latest posts