MAC - Viva Glam Fall 2010 Discussion

Junkie

Hopefully these lipglass are a little more forgiving with my skintone. Viva Gaga looked terrible on me and I don't wear reds often enough for Viva Cyndi.

Great that the bags are being re-released though. I wonder if they're different from the last ones? Anyone else find them kinda cheap and not worth the money?

Susanne

I love Gaga lipstick - so I want Gaga lipglass for sure as well and I hope I can get the bag as well!

*adding both to my wishlist*

Flaminbird

Gaga didnt look right on me either. I looked dead when I saw it in the daylight. Funny that while in the MAC store I looked fine. I am hoping Cyndi will look better on me
greengrin.gif

JustAddSparkles

What did the original bags look like? I must've missed them
ssad.gif

I think I'll have to pick up both these lipglasses. Go figure. Thanks, MAC for constantly breaking my bank haha

HOTasFCUK

^Me too! I have Cyndi and really like it although i've only applied it very lightly and sheer as i think it may be too bold for me. I didn't get Gaga but the thought of matching or similar lipgloss is making me want Gaga now! I can't wait for pics or product descriptions.

Junkie

The bags were shaped like lips and were pretty small - wide enough to fit a decent oversized pencil (width). They kinda looked pixelated. They were clutch style with a wristlet. They hold a decent amount of stuff, but for the most part they reminded me of a pencil case. They were like, $30 CAD or something.

Viva Glam Gaga(hers is pink):

Front:
2h6hmjl.jpg

Courtesy of: Amazon page - both photos

Back:
j79ff4.jpg

Viva Glam Cyndi (her's is red):
5mt7l.jpg

Courtesy of: shops2much

Back:
ixupn4.jpg

Courtesy of: shops2much

LMD84

yes i shall certaintly get the cyndi gloss. not sure about gaga though because i have plenty of pink glosses already!
smiles.gif

Teggy

Most likely, I'll just get the Gaga gloss. I like the lipstick, but it's very hard for me to wear because it's so bright. The shade is awesome, but the brightness is a bit much for me. A gloss may be a bit more forgiving and sheer.

peachsuns

th_sign_woot.gif

Ladies, do you know they are offering free shipping at maccosmetics.com today? They say it's today only. Should I order Cyndi l/s?
cutey.gif

Teggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
th_sign_woot.gif

Ladies, do you know they are offering free shipping at maccosmetics.com today? They say it's today only.
Should I order Cyndi l/s?
cutey.gif

Q: Do you want it?
A) Yes!
B) No.

If your answer is A, then buy it today.
If you answer is B, skip it.

peachsuns

Hehe. Thanks!
cutey.gif
I have already put something else in my cart. I can just order that with or without Cyndi l/s. Decision time.
greengrin.gif

Hope some of the US girls will take advantage of this free shipping offer today if you have been waiting to buy something from the site.
th_wink3.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
I forgot to mention that the packaging has their signatures scrawled across the tube =)...in red...

Do you know if they will match the lipsticks or be something completly different? Aghhh the suspense!

laylalovesmac

I have Cyndi and I love it because it is a bold red, but not too hard to wear. I haven't gotten Gaga yet, buy I think I will when these come out. And both glosses, especially since they have special packaging. Will probably skip on the bags, though. If it comes to these over some collection items, I will most likely get these since it is for charity. I love that they give every penny instead of a portion. MAC rocks!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Hehe. Thanks!
cutey.gif
I have already put something else in my cart. I can just order that with or without Cyndi l/s. Decision time.
greengrin.gif

Hope some of the US girls will take advantage of this free shipping offer today if you have been waiting to buy something from the site.
th_wink3.gif

Thanks for the tip- just ordered Viva Glam Gaga l/s. Now I have both!