MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet
Is it just me noticing that in some pics the lippie looks more pink and in others more lavender?
shrugs.gif
I want lavender. I don't know if it's the lighting or not, but I am hoping to have an actual lavender(ish) lipstick otherwise I can skip it. Tx for the link RaymondKurzweil.

I want lavender. I want lavender. I want lavender...

pinkcrush

I swatched the lipstick and the gloss 2nite at my NORDSTROMS n the lipstick was gorgeous!!!!!!! I will be passing on the gloss, its extremely sheer n has glitter in it... Dig up ur Grape lip pencils people lol :)

martiangurll

dnt know if anybody asked or answered buuuut is this gonna be like lavender whip?
I am debating on waiting for LW instead of this. It looks lavender in some photos but quite pink in others. I have a lot of pink in my lip pigmentation evidently because my lips just amp pink like crazy so I think I will hold out for LW so I can get the right blue based lavender I want. BUT, I could break my gloss no buy for the gloss if its purple enuff...

KiKi Kontour

oooh ok i think i'll still get both...ugh im bein greedy huh? im sooo confused now!! i dnt need both but at least nicki is the more permanent one!

valkolak

I hope the MAC AIDS Fund makes lots of money with this one. I'm ready to bring in the spring with this shade. I think this might be the only Viva Glam shade other than V that I would consider backing up, based on the cool looks we've seen so far.

Richelle83

I'm pretty sure after seeing swatches and swatching lavender whip on myself, Nicki is much much much lighter. Definitely a skip for me but I will support the fund and purchase another lipstick or two.

Naughtyp

I tried on the gloss at Macy's I will be getting both it wasn't super milky. I prob won't get it the day it comes out tho . for people asking there's is a photo in the Baking Beauties thread comparing lavendar whip to VGn. vgn2 looks white compared to LW so I'm getting both since they aren't dupes.

lilinah

Also, the finishes on VGN2 and LW are different: VGN2 is Amplified, while LW is a Cremesheen. So Viva Glam Nicki 2 will be more intense and opaque than Lavender Whip. My makeup box is telling me to get both - and the gloss - I'm never too old for glitter.