MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

Youtuber Mallory Marie has posted a video comparing VG N2 to other lipsticks and she's also showing different ways to wear both the lipstick and lipglass especially for WOC!!

ChosenOne

yes.gif
Oh definitely. Since this l/s is going to be strictly used in ombre looks on me (as I said, it does not work on me by itself), I imagine I'll be looking for new combos every time I wear it!

aBeautyFairy

martiangurll

werrrrrrrrrrrk it, grrrl...that looks gorgeous, you have mad skillz, I lurve it. I am skipping Nicki2 though, needs more blue. Holding out for LW BU. the gloss looks tempting though.
DID SOMEBODY SAY OOOOOMBRE....

im goin to nordy's to pick up some thaaaangs n i'll grab the lipglass to compare it to the lilac one from revlon! i got it like 2 summers ago n NEVER wore it...smh at myself-ugh!!

katelyn0

Hey all.. I picked up my nicki 2 today, took a few pictures to show what it looks like on me. This is such a fun colour!! For reference I am NC 15 :)

This is just with nicki 2 L/S on

Nicki 2 L/S with nicki 2 lipglass over top:

c
lose up:

katelyn0

Thank you
heart2.gif
heart2.gif
Also I apologize for the crappy lighting.. it is gloomy and snowing in Edmonton today so I couldn't get any natural light pics! this was the best I could do lol

rae_rae21

Wow Katelyn....that l/s looks so pretty on you! I usually LOVE these types of colors, but not sure I could pull it off....I'm reconsidering now!

elegant-one

katelyn0 - That is SO pretty on you! OMG you look BEAUTIFUL!!! ok, I'm gonna have to get it. geesh, & I thought I was done.

EDIT: just ordered it

Copperhead

Check out this guy's look with Nicki2 lipstick and lipglass with Vino lip pencil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jtuewP4EsI

Latest posts