MAC - Wonder Woman Discussion

SavannahLovely

it was worth the wait right?
Definitely!!!
pompom.gif
eyelove.gif

SavannahLovely

Got Athena's Kiss today, yay! Now I just need Pink Power (I know it's a long shot, but hopefully some day I'll get it) and Mighty Aphrodite!

Serenityy

I missed this collection entirely (it was my junior year, worrying about getting into college then LOL). Luckily I found someone selling Pink Power msf so it's on the way to me. Would love to get lucky and find some more items from this collection.
graucho.gif

Spanky

I am ISO of Mighty Aphrodite, please PM me if you have one you'd like to sell or swap. I have BNIB Amazon Princess, don't ever remember swatching & would be willing to swap it for MA. Also ISO Heroine (from this collection). Thank you!

geeko

Tell me about the MSFs, I have both giant msfs from this collection, and to be honest, I have only swatched them once or twice ...but haven got about to really using them yet. OOPS!

Hoarder alert ... lol

So bummed that I missed out on this one! I have a few pieces for sale on eBay but the mark up is LOCO! The MSF's especially looked so festive and keepsake-worthy. I also regret missing out on Heatherette!

Latest posts